Utah Moab June Fest 2023 Week of June 11th

It does look like you can bypass many of the ledges. I think I was remembering it more difficult because I was trying to make it harder.

The only thing good about this trail is the view, and that iconic picture. Otherwise it's just a long bumpy drive in my book.

TJTJ04 is Texas Tim. Newest nickname!

200.gif

Is anyone interested in doing Hole in the Rock trail? I am thinking about doing it on Saturday 6/17. I know most people are probably heading home that day, but I am going to hang around a few more days. This is the only Badge of Honor trail in Utah that I haven't done, so I want to do it this time.

The trail head is about 2 1/2 hours from Moab, west of Blanding. The trail is about 34 miles long, and looks like it takes 10-12 hours to complete. I plan to go the night before, and camp near the trail head to get an early start in the morning.

If anyone is interested, let me know, and we can work out the details. I am flexible on the day too if needed.

Is anyone interested in doing Hole in the Rock trail? I am thinking about doing it on Saturday 6/17. I know most people are probably heading home that day, but I am going to hang around a few more days. This is the only Badge of Honor trail in Utah that I haven't done, so I want to do it this time.

The trail head is about 2 1/2 hours from Moab, west of Blanding. The trail is about 34 miles long, and looks like it takes 10-12 hours to complete. I plan to go the night before, and camp near the trail head to get an early start in the morning.

If anyone is interested, let me know, and we can work out the details. I am flexible on the day too if needed.

I’d love to run it again sometime but gotta be home Sunday morning. Camping there is a great idea.

We drove down there from Moab and did the trail in and out in time to make it for a refuel near the entrance before 6pm but I was hauling ass to get it done.

I remembered it as 3 hours to that gas station from Moab. And I had the trail at 39 miles one way.

Make sure you have gaia or OnX loaded.

It’s a really neat trail.

I could technically do it but not 100% sure I'd really be into it at the end of the trip. Lemme think about it

Reactions: Apparition

Blanding sounds awful familiar.