Moving on...

Nicholas

TJ Enthusiast
So, a couple minutes ago I just sold my 1998 SE TJ, the love of my life, pride and joy for the past two years off to someone in the Virgin Islands. This was a huge decision that took a lot to decide, I will be graduating welding school here soon and before I get tied down into a welding job here I wanted to go on a road trip to my family’s bed and breakfast church renovation up in New Brunswick, CA. I wanted to take a month or so with friends and just have a good time. The plan consists of probably using half the money to buy a corolla that runs as best as I could find for the money, take it up and just spend the rest either towards some stock and a trip or two this next year to different places. I had a blast with her. Posted her up for 7500 and was hoping to get 7 so I dissed a lot of 6k offers at first, then realizing that 6k was around the highest I could get. One 6500$ offer, flaked completely. So I went for the 6. Just handed over the keys, the guy was a family man buying it for his wife so I felt okay about it. I will be getting another, likely 2 door rubicon JK/JL in a few years so I would like to thank everyone in this forum for the kindness and knowledge you have spread to me while being a Jeep owner. It has been nothing but enjoyment with a taste of these old legends. Sometimes, the hardest decisions turn out the be the best for yourself, for me it’s an adventure.
6631f6f8a27c5cbcfe3998b7bc26736d.jpg
See you guys on the flip :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone happens to live in or around the Tampa FL area, these parts are all up for grab free of charge. Thank you and I love you all again.
31997c3c444e0c85d08fa766d4ee63ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ll be back in a Wrangler someday, I promise! No one can away forever, not once they’ve had a taste! ;)

Reactions: Mikester86
If anyone happens to live in or around the Tampa FL area, these parts are all up for grab free of charge. Thank you and I love you all again. View attachment 99283
Well, damn, I’d be on that shade top and CB and whatever else. How come all you guys with cool stuff don’t live around me.
Oh well, later dude, have a good trip and enjoy your new welding trade.

Good luck with your new trade and your summer trip. My wife and I both had Jeeps for first vehicles. Hers was a CJ7 and mine a Commando. After we got married we had three Cherokees and finally got back to a Wrangler in the early 2000's. The kids were young then and it wasn't a great fit for the family so we sold it after a couple years. Now here we are in our 50's and we've had our TJ for a couple years. It's our third vehicle and we're having a great time with it. There certainly are a lot of twists and turns in life and I'm sure that some of those turns that you make will be in a Jeep. Take care.