T-Shirts

Order your offical Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum t-shirt today!

Click here to order!

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum T-Shirts

My Bestop Is Torn!

Lou

Anti Metal Cloak
Supporting Member
If you wheel where soft top damage is likely, I highly reccomend purchasing your soft top from 4WP and purchasing their warranty. They have honored it twice this year for tops that I have trashed on rocks or the ground. its $85 and when you warranty out the top you can purchase a new warranty.

Reactions: Tob and John Cooper

JEEPCJTJ

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Half way between Pittsburgh and Cleveland
I see a giant logo coming!!!’

We might end up seeing an actual logo. Now I'm wondering what color it would be on that color top. A white logo would be less noticeable from a distance but once it's been seen I think it would look worse than a black logo would when close. Unfortunately black would be easily seen from quite a distance. At least I don't think black would be reflecting the headlights behind you.

OP
qslim

qslim

The Man with the Big Yellow Car
Lifetime Supporting Member
Glad they are covering it. I just got the email. Black Friday $150 off. Was thinking of an new square soft to would be nice. I’ll remember to keep the receipt when I do eventually get a new top
I’d like to go with the square top. This trektop wraparound is kind of a pain. Not so bad once you get the process down, but the only reason I got it is to not have a bar across the side windows. That’s how my kids and dogs get in & out, if I had a framed top it’d get wrecked in short order.

NDSpeed

TJ Addict
I’d like to go with the square top. This trektop wraparound is kind of a pain. Not so bad once you get the process down, but the only reason I got it is to not have a bar across the side windows. That’s how my kids and dogs get in & out, if I had a framed top it’d get wrecked in short order.
I had the rampage slant back. Really liked it, ended up selling to a member on here. Great storage compartments for the windows built into the roof. but those zippers corroded shortly after I received the top. It spent Most its time in storage since my Jeep went years with no motor.

I’ll look into ordering from 4wp like @Lou mentioned.

williambmac

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I installed a Trektop NX on my ride a few months ago. It fit like shit and leaked water above the drivers door.
I contacted Bestop customer service. They asked for some pictures of the top which I provided.
They sent me a complete replacement top which just arrived last week.
Unfortunately it's a little cold here now, so the new top won't go on until the spring.
Bestop's customer service was top notch.

OP
qslim

qslim

The Man with the Big Yellow Car
Lifetime Supporting Member
I installed a Trektop NX on my ride a few months ago. It fit like shit and leaked water above the drivers door.
I contacted Bestop customer service. They asked for some pictures of the top which I provided.
They sent me a complete replacement top which just arrived last week.
Unfortunately it's a little cold here now, so the new top won't go on until the spring.
Bestop's customer service was top notch.
Yeah, getting the thing on when it's cold out is a real pain. I have a couple of radiant heaters on the ceiling of my garage, so I park the TJ under those for an hour or so with the top draped loosely on top, then I throw a hose on the exhaust & let the thing idle inside with the heat cranked on high for awhile.

williambmac

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
A while ago I posted my displeasure with the Mastertop that I had put on my LJ. The one thing about it that I was really pleased with was how well it fit. And the fact that they had a twill version available for the LJ.
For someone that doesn't dd their Jeep on the highway, it might be a cost effective option.

Tray Burge

TJ Addict
Pics or it didn't happen!
IMG_1668.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper