My First TJ - 2004 Sport Columbia Edition

JeepinJaye

I've wanted a TJ since I was a kid, and this past weekend I was lucky enough to finally get one! After much searching, we found this one about 6hrs away (a small price to pay for my dream vehicle).

It's a 2004 Jeep TJ Columbia Edition with about 180,000km on it. It's a 5 speed standard with the 4.0l. Came with hard top and bikini top (which I can't wait to use in the summer!). All stock at the moment. Absolutely NO rust, scratches, dents, etc., which seems to be rare in my area haha. It's got winter's on it right now but I'm gonna be putting some 31 10.50's on soon, as these 29's just look too small on it! Also hoping to put in a 2" lift over the next few months.

Thanks for looking! :)

IMG-20191027-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20191027-WA0002.jpg

766255466.png

Looks good! I like the grey on grey scheme.

If it were mine I'd get some A/T tires, whack off the bumper end caps, and remove the side steps.

Reactions: JeepinJaye
L
I've wanted a TJ since I was a kid, and this past weekend I was lucky enough to finally get one! After much searching, we found this one about 6hrs away (a small price to pay for my dream vehicle).

It's a 2004 Jeep TJ Columbia Edition with about 180,000km on it. It's a 5 speed standard with the 4.0l. Came with hard top and bikini top (which I can't wait to use in the summer!). All stock at the moment. Absolutely NO rust, scratches, dents, etc., which seems to be rare in my area haha. It's got winter's on it right now but I'm gonna be putting some 31 10.50's on soon, as these 29's just look too small on it! Also hoping to put in a 2" lift over the next few months.

Thanks for looking! :)

View attachment 122507

View attachment 122508

View attachment 122509
I like the Colombia edition's painted flairs!

Well today I put a new starter in my TJ, as the old one crapped out last night. After I got it in and made sure it worked, I thought "hey, why not take the steps and bumper caps off while I'm here?". Now that the steps are off, it gives the appearance of being taller, so I can only imagine how awesome it's gonna look when I put the 2" lift in!

IMG_20191118_184748.jpg

IMG_20191118_184726.jpg

Nice Jeep, man! I always wanted a Jeep from the time I was a boy too. Feels good doesn't it? I would just giggle like crazy when driving it those first couple weeks. Have fun making it yours. It just keeps getting better IMHO.

Cheers!