My review of the Vision X Vortex 7" LED headlights & Vision X 4.7" CG2 Light Cannon LED Fog Lights

Sounds like the installed forgot to put the adapters in. Mine work just fine with the adapters and the low beams stay on with the high beams.

so I finally had the chance to take a look at the headlights. the quad adapter is hooked up to the lights but it only puts the high beams on not the high and low. Any suggestions? I have a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU sport

How did you get to these wires? I can’t find them.

Simple. They plug right in.

The halo wire just gets wired to the parking light wire on the side markers in the fender flare. Simple as that! Then the halos come on when you turn on the parking lights.

Bringing this thread back to the top.

After reading the reviews, I want to get these.
Are there any places like RockRidge 4WD offering them on sale ?
The link unfortunately states they are no longer available at that price.

Chris, your taste is like mine on lighting.
I see where most of you have wired the halo to the parking lights on your TJ. I'm thinking of wiring mine to an accessory wire so the halo runs like a daytime lamp. Any thoughts on that from a standpoint of looks? I think it sets the TJ off, but wanted to see what the folks that have them/see them out thought.

Chris, your taste is like mine on lighting.
I see where most of you have wired the halo to the parking lights on your TJ. I'm thinking of wiring mine to an accessory wire so the halo runs like a daytime lamp. Any thoughts on that from a standpoint of looks? I think it sets the TJ off, but wanted to see what the folks that have them/see them out thought.

I did this and like it, wired it into a fuse in the glove box. There’s some that hate on the halo look but I like having a DRL from the safety standpoint if nothing else.

@Chris do you recall having any fitment issues mounting the GC2 foglight to the Rockcrawler bumper? It looks like I need to possibly shim them or the mount doesn't clear.

I had to drill out the fog light mounting holes just a few sizes bigger, but that was easily done. No other mods other than that though!

Just looking for a long term review of the Vision X headlights. Is everyone still loving them? Any current sales?

Not sure if I mentioned it earlier, I had some moisture get behind the lenses, so I warranted them out.

That process was a bit of a pain because they sent me newer ones with wrong adapters but at the end of the day I got the right lights, didn’t pay any extra, and do not have moisture issues anymore.

Still great lights, I’d buy them again.

Just looking for a long term review of the Vision X headlights. Is everyone still loving them? Any current sales?
I just got mine 4 months ago. They literally are the brightest lights I’ve seen period. I also did the fog lights and filter. I’ve had no problems. I’d buy them again in a second. They use the same one for Harley Davidson lights. People on YouTube, if you search, say they have the best beam for a motorcycle of any tested. You won’t regret them.

Yeah I can’t bring myself to pay $680 for some lights! I will follow along to see what kind of sales people find.
Wow! Aren't I glad I got them when the coupon was still active! These lights are THE best for sure. Like @GrayWolf said, "I’d buy them again in a second."