New and happy Tj owner

IronCity

TJ Enthusiast
Hi all, I'm dave. I live on the Jersey shore and just got my first jeep a month ago. It's an 03 Tj X 6.0 manual. Mods as of now are 2.5" rough country lift on 31x10.5 15's. sound system, a few new stickers to add some HP, painted the door handles and headligh bezels, tint and vynol sun shade which will prob be removed for limo tint sun shade. Can't believe I waited till my 30"s to get my fist jeep because I've been missing out. More mods to come when funds are replenished.

IMG_6654.JPG

IMG_6655.JPG

Hi all, I'm dave. I live on the Jersey shore and just got my first jeep a month ago. It's an 03 Tj X 6.0 manual. Mods as of now are 2.5" rough country lift on 31x10.5 15's. sound system, a few new stickers to add some HP, painted the door handles and headligh bezels, tint and vynol sun shade which will prob be removed for limo tint sun shade. Can't believe I waited till my 30"s to get my fist jeep because I've been missing out. More mods to come when funds are replenished.

Welcome, sir! And wow that is a CLEAN Jeep. I like the stripes too.

Reactions: IronCity
Can't believe I waited till my 30"s to get my fist jeep because I've been missing out

You and me both. I waited until 30, and when I finally got one I was like, "Wow, I've been missing out!". Best vehicle I've ever owned, and I've owned some pretty badass cars too!

That's a very clean looking TJ by the way, how many miles on it?

Reactions: IronCity
You and me both. I waited until 30, and when I finally got one I was like, "Wow, I've been missing out!". Best vehicle I've ever owned, and I've owned some pretty badass cars too!

That's a very clean looking TJ by the way, how many miles on it?

Thanks, yeah it's the cleanest jeep I found and I looked at at least 8 of them. This jeep is immaculate, no rust on the body or frame at all. Top was never taken off. Only thing I have to do is the pinion seal but that's typical for these and it's not like is leaking it's just a wet spot around it. I have 117k miles on it.

Reactions: Kyle_W
It looks like it has 30k miles! Clearly you picked a good one, and definitely a good thing you found one without any rust on the frame.

Pinion seals are easy to replace, no worries there. And the top has never been off? Wow! Someone was missing the entire point of owning a Wrangler!

It looks like it has 30k miles! Clearly you picked a good one, and definitely a good thing you found one without any rust on the frame.

Pinion seals are easy to replace, no worries there. And the top has never been off? Wow! Someone was missing the entire point of owning a Wrangler!
Haha lol yeah he asked if I take it off to pick him up so he can go for a ride. He was afraid it would leak if he took it off. Gotta zoom in to see the interior but can deff get the idea of how clean. My awesome neighbor came by n dropped off the doors that he had hanging in garage n no use for.

IMG_6505.JPG

All due respect, from the third photo posted, the rear bumper appears to be aftermarket. Unless that's the style of bumpers that came w 03's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All due respect, from the third photo posted, the rear bumper appears to be aftermarket. Unless that's the style of bumpers that came w 03's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's definitely an aftetmarket rear bumper.

Well, nice looking Jeep, with the asselbow rear bumper! :D

White looks best (next to silver, of course!) with the black accents. My last TJ was white.