New Florida TJ tag

Jerry had them lift and regear it for next year.

Thanks for your service Jerry- Vietnam is pretty close to me, was born in ‘66 so I grew up around vets and played with their gear,etc.- my uncle was a helicopter gunner there- had scars from hot casings on his chest. Some of the best men I know served there. No joke. One friend of mine saved another friends life a few years back with his MEDVAC experience....and it was a close call. Will post about it sometime.

One thing I eventually decided was Rambo and similar movies portrayed vets as disturbed renegades- hogwash. The men I know are real winners.

Same here with my uncles,they don’t talk about it much,I was born in 64

Reactions: AndyG
Same here with my uncles,they don’t talk about it much,I was born in 64

That was really the deal- we were 6,7, 8 and curious, anything Army was great ya know, and we were told not to ask.

One things for sure, It wasn’t just Vietnam- that was just the most recent war- all wars leave scars-

Had one relative lay in a foxhole in a German forest for 3 days as Nazi tanks rolled over it. Battle of the bulge troops were moving in, he just happened to be in a bad place, but thankfully was alive and lived.

The thing I remember most about my uncle Garry was him laying on the bed in his uniform crying, not wanting to go. Never forget that. I was probably 5, and knew I didn’t want to go either.

That's definitely a very cool plate I would have gotten had I saw it! :love: I ended up getting Florida's Vietnam Veteran plate.

I hope you got a personalized plate. ;)
Fla plate.jpg

That was really the deal- we were 6,7, 8 and curious, anything Army was great ya know, and we were told not to ask.

One things for sure, It wasn’t just Vietnam- that was just the most recent war- all wars leave scars-

Had one relative lay in a foxhole in a German forest for 3 days as Nazi tanks rolled over it. Battle of the bulge troops were moving in, he just happened to be in a bad place, but thankfully was alive and lived.

The thing I remember most about my uncle Garry was him laying on the bed in his uniform crying, not wanting to go. Never forget that. I was probably 5, and knew I didn’t want to go either.

Yep my great-great grandfather fought on lookout mt.my uncle Larry was a big hunter as a kid,was drafted and graduated top of his class in sniper school.when he got in country they wanted him to shoot anyone coming down this trail after curfew,he knew gi’swere coming down after curfew from the h/houses and refused,all the sudden he was in the infantry,that’s what he told me one thanksgiving!

What about all the other countries with astronomical gas prices? Did they all vote for Biden, too? 🤔

Nobody, other than you, GAF about what other countries are paying for gasoline. They've always paid much more than we in the USofA have. Gasoline has doubled and is on the way to tripling thanks to the Potato in Chief.

Nobody, other than you, GAF about what other countries are paying for gasoline. They've always paid much more than we in the USofA have. Gasoline has doubled and is on the way to tripling thanks to the Potato in Chief.

It’s not just gas. It’s everything…..food, lumber, absolutely everything including items made 💯 in the US. Now they think they can fix it by raising interest rates. Gonna be a long process.

Of course they don’t, because it punches an enormous hole in their moronic LaTZ Go BRaNDiN HyuCk mentality.

Newsflash, dipshit: gas prices are way up globally, not because of DuRR PRaZiDaNT PoTaToe. That was the point I was trying to make that went over your enormous cranium.

It’s sad how many of you are strangely okay with willful ignorance. Sucks to be you! 😆

Last edited:
Of course they don’t, because it punches an enormous hole in their moronic LaTZ Go BRaNDiN HyuCk mentality.
now that you've flown your libtard flag you can crawl back under your political rock
Newsflash, dipshit: gas prices are way up globally, not because of DuRR PRaZiDaNT PoTaToe.
Newsflash fuckwit: gas prices weren't way up in the US until the Manchurian candidate Joe Potato came to power
That was the point I was trying to make that went over your enormous cranium.
like most libtards you're terrible at making points because you're terrible at reality
It’s sad how many of you are strangely okay with willful ignorance.
classic libtard projection