New guy from Texas

willieboy71

Supporting Member
Well sorta new..I bought my TJ Sport X back in 2017 and signed up not long after. Then the wife decided the Jeep thing was pretty cool and we ended up with a stock 2015 JKUR and all the time and money went into that rig. The TJ has been my knock around the deer lease, extra car for the kids, etc ..for the last 3 years. I finally became a supporting member and its time to get it back to getting the TJ ready to go!!!

Welcome from someone who always says, "I'm from TX, but I live in WA."

45 year Texan, always a Texan.

Welcome ! Don't Mess With Tejas.
200.gif

DxfoZ1.jpg

2kuEUp.jpg

OJSucE.jpg

ZVqbhm.jpg

PTYg7D.jpg

Thats about the best I have handy. I'm 3rd owner best I can tell. First pic is the day I bought it. Has the 4.0L with a 6 speed manual. When I bought it had some after market chrome wheels that I didn't really like. My older brother had a 04 LJ back in the day and he still had the factory tires and rims sitting in a sea container. Put the KO2s I bought on the OEM rims. Looks much better now I think. Previous owner/owners installed a budget hockey puck lift Banks exhaust and cold air intake. I installed front bumper, winch, winch control on the dash and a few lights. Oh yeah I did swap out the OEM style soft top for a Bestop NX. Had little over 57,000 miles on it when I bought it, Just under 71,000 now.

Well sorta new..I bought my TJ Sport X back in 2017 and signed up not long after. Then the wife decided the Jeep thing was pretty cool and we ended up with a stock 2015 JKUR and all the time and money went into that rig. The TJ has been my knock around the deer lease, extra car for the kids, etc ..for the last 3 years. I finally became a supporting member and its time to get it back to getting the TJ ready to go!!!
Howdy and welcome from another Texan.

View attachment 275807

View attachment 275808

View attachment 275809

View attachment 275810

View attachment 275811

Thats about the best I have handy. I'm 3rd owner best I can tell. First pic is the day I bought it. Has the 4.0L with a 6 speed manual. When I bought it had some after market chrome wheels that I didn't really like. My older brother had a 04 LJ back in the day and he still had the factory tires and rims sitting in a sea container. Put the KO2s I bought on the OEM rims. Looks much better now I think. Previous owner/owners installed a budget hockey puck lift Banks exhaust and cold air intake. I installed front bumper, winch, winch control on the dash and a few lights. Oh yeah I did swap out the OEM style soft top for a Bestop NX. Had little over 57,000 miles on it when I bought it, Just under 71,000 now.
From one Tech alumni to another, cheers 🍻!