New Guy From Texas

Okay guys I've done a little more research. It does indeed have a 2 inch body lift. I grabbed the old tape measure today after a quick oil change. The springs come in at 15 in the front and 11 ish In the rear. So 3 inch suspension lift I'm assuming. I ditched the second steering stabilizer. I plan on dropping the body lift to an 1.25" Savvy as soon as possible. Only hiccup will be the t-case shifter linkage. It has a drop down kit to accommodate the lift instead of an SYE, and there is a mechanical shiter linkage that isn't cable operated. So I suppose I will either have to fork over the money for an SYE kit unless I can buy a stock shifter that will work with the t case drop kit. Other than that I have plans for an OME 2" susp. Lift in the future and SYE. My current setup is a (puck lift?) I'm assuming because it has spacers in the coil spring mounts.

You're other option for the transfer case linkage would be getting a savvy cable shifter. They run around $160, wouldn't have to worry about spacers or brackets being correct anymore.

With a 2in lift you shouldn't have to worry about a transfer case drop with factory driveshaft setup. Meaning sye would be optional.

You're other option for the transfer case linkage would be getting a savvy cable shifter. They run around $160, wouldn't have to worry about spacers or brackets being correct anymore.

With a 2in lift you shouldn't have to worry about a transfer case drop with factory driveshaft setup. Meaning sye would be optional.
Oh. Guess I didnt do as much research as I thought lol. I'm sure you get this all the time, but at what lift height do driveline angles typically cause vibration/ become a problem?

Oh. Guess I didnt do as much research as I thought lol. I'm sure you get this all the time, but at what lift height do driveline angles typically cause vibration/ become a problem?
On a TJ typically about 3in and for sure once you get into 4in. Little different with a LJ. (At least this is what I've gathered from the to the much time I spend reading on here. My only experience is a 4in.)

In conclusion, you should be good with you're 1.25 body lift. Then 2in OME spring lift, transfer case back to factory setup with no spacers, sye optional. Total of 3.25in of lift.