New OME 2.0 lift questions

@bobthetj03 ok so 4x4 shop called me back and thinks I should remove rear spacers and front spacers, but add a 3/4" spacer up front. They think it won't make that much of a difference removing the rear. Now I'm more confused. I almost just ordered the JKS adjustable front coils but realized the minimum on those would be about 1.25". So do you think removing the rear and front and adding 3/4" spacer to the front is a good move?

@CodaMan ran .75 spacers on his front springs with 2.5 inch lift and it looks perfect IMO. Maybe he will be so kind to chime in.

So mine looks exactly the same as yours. Lots of good info on here. I'm going to put in the 3/4 spacers in front and hope that takes care of it. Other than the rake it drives great, no vibrations or any issues. I'm using the HD springs all around. But went with Rancho shocks. Have warn winch, hard top and full spare.

Reactions: Ephry73 and JMT
I don't have anything technical to add just that this thread was some good reading. I'm trying to learn as much as possible before lifting mine and this has been very informative. I'll be able to both answer and ask better questions when I order mine. I'm leaning towards the complete OME kit.

I'm also glad the OP resolved his issues.

Reactions: ac_ and Chris
So mine looks exactly the same as yours. Lots of good info on here. I'm going to put in the 3/4 spacers in front and hope that takes care of it. Other than the rake it drives great, no vibrations or any issues. I'm using the HD springs all around. But went with Rancho shocks. Have warn winch, hard top and full spare.
View attachment 94248
Which rancho’s did you go with? 0-2 or 2-3?

Used these

Rancho Front Nitro Shock, RS5000X Series - x2 Part no: RS-55239

Rancho Rear Nitro Shock, RS5000X Series - x2 Part no: RS-55241
The rear will likely be too long. I’ve been on the same shock combo for awhile at 3” front and 2.5” rear and I really need 0-2” rear, not much shaft showing.

Install is complete. Did the install by myself in around 10 hours, split between 2 days. I didn’t use any of the spacers, nor leveling pucks.OME 2942 /2933 springs paired with RS5000X shocks. I was able to install without changing out anything other than springs, shocks, new isolators, and bumpstops. I will eventually change out to jks disconnects or a curry antirock in the front. Running stock trackbars, only offset the axles slightly. Very impressed with the ride quality and thankful to this group for all of the great input.

Edit: also pictured with Savvy 1.25 body lift

27F8160E-E318-4FB8-B2ED-21E2FD506C1F.jpeg

Nice work, thanks for sharing the snap!

I just installed my Savvy 1.25" BL and 1" MML, and will be installing the LD OME springs and same shocks as you next. Did you cycle the suspension to check for interference?

Nice work, thanks for sharing the snap!

I just installed my Savvy 1.25" BL and 1" MML, and will be installing the LD OME springs and same shocks as you next. Did you cycle the suspension to check for interference?

I did, but not properly, just while installing the springs. I didn’t use any spring compressors, nor did I disconnect the trackbars. I just disconnected sway bar end links and used a floor jack on opposite side of axle to allow room for new springs

Install is complete. Did the install by myself in around 10 hours, split between 2 days. I didn’t use any of the spacers, nor leveling pucks.OME 2942 /2933 springs paired with RS5000X shocks. I was able to install without changing out anything other than springs, shocks, new isolators, and bumpstops. I will eventually change out to jks disconnects or a curry antirock in the front. Running stock trackbars, only offset the axles slightly. Very impressed with the ride quality and thankful to this group for all of the great input.

Edit: also pictured with Savvy 1.25 body lift

View attachment 145075

What size tires are those? Looks great!