New Wizard / BMB tail lights?

Woodrow

Supporting Member
Did I miss a new LED tail light option launch? @mrblaine ?

bmb light.jpg

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MikekiM and lBasket
Genuinely curious question here, is there a purpose to upgrade your taillights or just looks?

A good reason to choose Blaine's style of lights would be for clearance offroad. Many people smack the stock lights on rocks, trees, etc and destroy them immediately. The low profile mitigates that significantly.

the LED part itself can be nice due to being brighter and instant on. Brighter means slightly more functional while looking nice and modern. The instant on could provide a small safety improvement though I don't know if it's enough to matter.

A good reason to choose Blaine's style of lights would be for clearance offroad. Many people smack the stock lights on rocks, trees, etc and destroy them immediately. The low profile mitigates that significantly.
Yup, didn’t take long for me to destroy mine backing up into a tree. 👍

Wonder how these would hold up to a beating, compared to say the maxbilts. More important to those of us who wheel by braille.

• Haha
  • USA Proud
Reactions: Tob, RINC and Irun
Genuinely curious question here, is there a purpose to upgrade your taillights or just looks?

The impetus behind the initial design that I did for Savvy was to reduce the amount of stick out from the tub. We blew them up with a frightening regularity wheeling the trails here in SoCal. The secondary aspect was the need for a quality LED panel that carried the same look as OEM for those of us that prefer that over the other options.