Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

My subaru BRZ was definitely the easiest filter I ever changed. View attachment 262583
I have a Crosstrek and the filter is in about the same spot. I also added a Fumoto valve. Oil changes in Crosstrek are incredibly easy now. My wife has a Highlander, I hate the stupid oil filter canister that Toyota uses.

Reactions: cliffish and Alex01
F9BCAD7B-060A-489F-A4A4-7C76EBDD73E3.jpeg
Everyday my jeep is still where I left it without this feels just plain lucky. It’s about time.

Reactions: B00mb00m and L J
What'd you do for keys?
Aftermarket, I couldn’t justify spending the money on the factory ones that might not work. If someone finds ones that are working then I’ll go that route

Aftermarket, I couldn’t justify spending the money on the factory ones that might not work. If someone finds ones that are working then I’ll go that route
I remember mrblaine posting that they weren't having any luck with the MOPAR keys lately. Back when I had Mike program my SKIM, mrblaine acquired one MOPAR key and I bought two Ilco keys for backups.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
I've got too much time on my hands lol, just scrolled through all 40 pages.
Super clean rig! Love the yellow

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
View attachment 263013Well I managed not to completely botch this job. If you want to give yourself more safety net you could make a hole a size bigger than the instructions recommended and just buy matching grommets but I went with the grommets grabars sells.

For the record @bobthetj03 Nicks old too!
😆