California NorCal Jeep adventures!

20211030_150207.jpg

20211030_173236.jpg
20211030_175055.jpg
20211030_175100.jpg

Great day, great place, great company!
Thanks for being ramrod on the trails @bobthetj03!

My co-pilot had never done anything like that before, and had a great time as well.

He was my photographer, so I’ll post pictures when I get copies. 😸
Glad you could join us. You sir, are a hard core jeeper!

Anyone up for a Rubicon day trip Sunday? I’m meeting Timmy YJ and another YJ at Safeway in Pollock Pines at 8 am if theres any takers.
Never been but always wanted to give it a shot. Pollock Pines at 8am is harsh coming from Livermore. I’ll see how the wife feels about getting some trail time.

What’s the route taken for day trip on the Rubicon? In and back out? Is there a place to cut out half way?

Cheers

Reactions: DrDmoney
Never been but always wanted to give it a shot. Pollock Pines at 8am is harsh coming from Livermore. I’ll see how the wife feels about getting some trail time.

What’s the route taken for day trip on the Rubicon? In and back out? Is there a place to cut out half way?

Cheers
Give it a go if you can. It will be worth what ever drive hours you have to put into it ( I drive truck 14-16 hours) but it’s a day trip so probably Gatekeeper to the granite slabs and back out.
Group in group out.

Reactions: DrDmoney and D M

Cheers
Likely in at Loon Lake and back out the same way or possibly out Wentworth Springs Road.

Reactions: Alex01