Not a TJ Owner..... Yet

Thanks everyone. I haven't really had time to drive it. Maybe this weekend I can get it out and take a couple of pics.

Here's one I took when I bought it.

View attachment 9145
Very good looking TJ! I had some Hankook tires on my white X, but transferred them to my Tacoma. I also have those same windshield light brackets, but have yet to put some lights on them. Congratulations.

Reactions: Chris
Wheels check
Tires check
Windshield lights and brackets check
Bumper lights check
Aftermarket bumper check
Winch check
Very nice jeep man, glad you found something and something rly nice!
Big money stuff is out of the way, now u can focus on fluid flushes and things like that. Sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I'm excited. Purchased my 1st thing and put it on today.... Registration and license plates...

I need to but a new rear bumper and tire carrier. The current one won't allow the back window on the hard top to come up all the way. Also, I have a few questions about mods and stuff. Chris, would you rather me start a build thread or use this to add, update and/or ask questions about my Jeep?

Chris, would you rather me start a build thread or use this to add, update and/or ask questions about my Jeep?

I'd start a build thread.

One advantage of build threads is should you ever sell the Jeep (god forbid), you've got a thread you can direct potential buyers to that shows that you've been a caring owner who has documented all of the "progress" you make. Buying a vehicle where someone has an established reputation (and threads) on a forum always makes me feel a little better, since I know they were a true enthusiast.