Nth Degree Mobility Owners Resource Thread

If you want to save some money, those bushings are Kenworth shock bushings. It takes two rubber bushings and two poly. Rubber is Kenworth number K066-266, poly is Dayton number 320-178. Rubber is installed on the front, poly in back.

Thanks good info.

Reactions: Daryl
Now that's what I'm talking about! I knew it couldn't be some bushing made out of unatainiumum. Running Kenworth bushing..... haha. My brother-in-law is a mechanic. He built a Pinto with a chevy 350 and completely home spun suspension. Ill post a photo if you guys want to see. He said just pull the bushing off and get measurement and google it.... Thank you for the information!!

Reactions: Wildman and Daryl
If you want to save some money, those bushings are Kenworth shock bushings. It takes two rubber bushings and two poly. Rubber is Kenworth number K066-266, poly is Dayton number 320-178. Rubber is installed on the front, poly in back.
Go to your local truck parts supplier. The rubbers are like $4 each and poly $7.

I ordered these. Should be here this weekend. All J never got back to me... Funny story, I was going through some paperwork I got with the jeep. Turns out All J did most of the work on my rig! Was last there in 2019.

Reactions: Daryl and Wildman
I ordered these. Should be here this weekend. All J never got back to me... Funny story, I was going through some paperwork I got with the jeep. Turns out All J did most of the work on my rig! Was last there in 2019.

Back when Nth Degree was still in business they were a major vendor for them. They have also done some pretty cool stuff with other vendors parts for the TJ. I've bought stuff from them before.

Reactions: alittleoff
Thinking about buying a rig that is equipped with Nth 4.5 set up but concerned about being able to doing any repairs or maintenance since they are debunked. It comes with a bunch of other mods and extra’s that make it seem like a good deal for the money. It’s and 06 Rubicon installed in 07 only 30k miles. Wondering if it’s worth taking a chance on it.

Thinking about buying a rig that is equipped with Nth 4.5 set up but concerned about being able to doing any repairs or maintenance since they are debunked. It comes with a bunch of other mods and extra’s that make it seem like a good deal for the money. It’s and 06 Rubicon installed in 07 only 30k miles. Wondering if it’s worth taking a chance on it.

What are you concerned about? You can still get parts for it. IS it the short arm or longarm lift?

Long arm kit. From what I was seeing online it looks like no parts are being manufactured any longer.

There are some parts still available. The main one that you might have issues finding anymore is the Gyro joint bushings. One fix for that is to modify the mount and install johnny joints. All the other bushings can be sourced from other places. Dealing with discontinued parts can be a PITA. You just have to get creative.

Edit: All J used to be a great place to get parts but their website is down so not sure if they are open any longer & no one has reported back as to if they are or not.

There are some parts still available. The main one that you might have issues finding anymore is the Gyro joint bushings. One fix for that is to modify the mount and install johnny joints. All the other bushings can be sourced from other places. Dealing with discontinued parts can be a PITA. You just have to get creative.

Edit: All J used to be a great place to get parts but their website is down so not sure if they are open any longer & no one has reported back as to if they are or I think they’re still in operation but not sure. Their Facebook page had recent post and they are closed until the 2nd. I sent an email asking them about service. They were actually the shop that installed it. I think I’m gonna take a chance on it. Too much there to pass up. Appreciate the reply.

Edit: All J used to be a great place to get parts but their website is down so not sure if they are open any longer & no one has reported back as to if they are or not.

I think they’re still in operation but not sure. Their Facebook page had recent post and they are closed until the 2nd. I sent an email asking them about service. They were actually the shop that installed it. I think I’m gonna take a chance on it. Too much there to pass up. Appreciate the reply.

I think they’re still in operation but not sure. Their Facebook page had recent post and they are closed until the 2nd. I sent an email asking them about service. They were actually the shop that installed it. I think I’m gonna take a chance on it. Too much there to pass up. Appreciate the reply.

I had the Nth Degree longarm on my TJ before and it's a good setup. The only issue I had with it was during some very steep climbs on loose terrain I would get some hopping.

1704045367115.png

1704045421101.png

Some say it didn't matter but I really like the dogleg suspension arms as it kept them flat with the belly so less to get hung up on things. I stretched my WB and went to the Savvy midarm kit but IMO the Nth Degree is a good system. I think you'll like it. I have done business with All J before and they have always been a good company to deal with.

IMG_2747-1.jpg

I had the Nth Degree longarm on my TJ before and it's a good setup. The only issue I had with it was during some very steep climbs on loose terrain I would get some hopping.

View attachment 486862

View attachment 486864

Some say it didn't matter but I really like the dogleg suspension arms as it kept them flat with the belly so less to get hung up on things. I stretched my WB and went to the Savvy midarm kit but IMO the Nth Degree is a good system. I think you'll like it. I have done business with All J before and they have always been a good company to deal with.

View attachment 486866

Nice! I keep going back and forth right now. I have an 03 Sahara that is nice but I would more then likely do a nice lift, already did wheels and tires, and I’m sure some other stuff. And it would be newer stuff. I would probably be into it more than the rubicon with all the extras.

Reactions: Wildman
Nice! I keep going back and forth right now. I have an 03 Sahara that is nice but I would more then likely do a nice lift, already did wheels and tires, and I’m sure some other stuff. I would probably be into it more than the rubicon with all the extras.

If the Rubicon is built well and you like the modifications done to it already then yes you'll be money ahead. It's when you buy a rig and then have to change things or fix things where it's not as financially better.

If the Rubicon is built well and you like the modifications done to it already then yes you'll be money ahead. It's when you buy a rig and then have to change things or fix things where it's not as financially better.

Honestly it is more than I’ll need or will use. But I’m kinda like that. Rather have more than not enough. It’s a tough one. I appreciate the input it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildman