O2 sensor codes for all 4 sensors at once

just the light I only drive mine aboout 3-5k a year and my emissions inspection is due in December so its off by then but I really ... have you tried resetting your PCM?

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Has the Jeep ever stalled while driving? All o2 sensors reading bad when good are one sign of a faulty pcm.

just the light I only drive mine aboout 3-5k a year and my emissions inspection is due in December so its off by then but I really ... have you tried resetting your PCM?

Oh yes, I have tried anything and everything since my issue has been going on for about 5 years now.

We are in the same boat though, an annoying light but we need to pass emissions. I keep waiting for winter time to do emissions, but I really want to purchase a wranglerfix pcm and be done with the issue.

had the same issues in my 06. Wranglerfix was the answer to fix my jeep. Been running perfectly ever since. I had a hell of a time finding BFG A/T's for the tires, so I settled with General Grabbers and I love them. Jeep is used as a daily and for camping trails. They worked out perfectly for me.

06 6 speed
Your problem is common with 05/06 TJs, talk with Mark @Wranglerfix at www.wranglerfix.com who is the only company that has a good fix for all the 05/06 PCM issues that are so common. Mark's a good guy, talk with him and he'll tell you if his PCM will fix it. I wouldn't even consider that company you linked to.

Hey, I just said screw it and placed an order for a new PCM. I'll follow-up on this thread to report details.

@wittel55 - installed my new PCM today and the check engine was not on. So far so good after 5 minutes, and I will report back after I log more miles.

Thank you @Wranglerfix

IMG_20210812_143536.jpg

Reactions: L J
hey man is you r light still off?

All four O2 codes are gone, but I did get a 0431 code. I cleared that and I have not had a code in a couple days. I need to log more miles and then head to the emissions test center and see if I can pass. I will post more results after that.