OME Spring Advice

Why not? No one here has been able to answer your question asked repeatedly. You need to take it up with your OME dealer or OME directly on what the difference is between the two models.
I called ARB USA; they said the only difference between the 60046 and the 60047 is that the valving is softer on the 60046. Likewise, the only difference between the 60048 and 60049 is that the valving is softer on the 60048.

You complain that the Nitrocharger Sports ride horribly and are valved so much stiffer than the original Nitrocharger. I have asked you 3 times which of the Nitrocharger Sports you are referring to, the firmer valved set or the softer. You have never replied.

Last edited:
I called ARB USA; they said the only difference between the 60046 and the 60047 is that the valving is softer on the 60046. Likewise, the only difference between the 60048 and 60049 is that the valving is softer on the 60048.

You complain that the Nitrocharger Sports ride horribly and are valved so much stiffer than the original Nitrocharger. I have asked you 3 times which of the Nitrocharger Sports you are referring to, the firmer valved set or the softer. You have never replied.
halloween-gifts-for-teachers-teachers-gift-pumpkins-patch-halloween-face-mask-funny-humor-sayi...jpg

• Haha
Reactions: D M
2933 front/2941 rear. If you elect 2942's rear, be prepared to add spacers up front to level the jeep some, unless you like a high rake.

Or, go Procomp or BDS on the springs. the slight amount of spring rate amongst the (TJ) offerings isn't going to change your ride comfort. Shocks and a proper travel bias will.
X2 on this.

I have ome springs paired with rancho shocks... works well.

In reality.... most people over analyze springs. Just get a set that wont sag and meets your travel length.

Spend more thought and coin on your shocks.

Reactions: Photocycler