Opinion on grille inserts?

Mine are a different brand, but I think they look nice, and they offer protection without hindering air flow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
I have them. I like the black accent. I was worried if they would stay... they have been solid for me

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I like them, I think they give a nice touch of detail to the grill and offer some protection to the radiator.

I got mine off amazon for about $30 or so i believe. They just snap in. Some use double sided tape but i didn't want that on the jeep in case I needed to remove them. They are quality built and fit perfect.

20200628_225704.jpg

20200628_225604.jpg

I like them, I think they give a nice touch of detail to the grill and offer some protection to the radiator.

I got mine off amazon for about $30 or so i believe. They just snap in. Some use double sided tape but i didn't want that on the jeep in case I needed to remove them. They are quality built and fit perfect.

View attachment 181248
View attachment 181249
These are the exact ones I purchased as well - $27 on Amazon if I remember correctly. I got them mainly to keep a rock from flying into my radiator, although I'll admit that they do dress up the grille a bit. Flat black, no chrome or other bling - its a Jeep!

It appeared to be a bit problematic to install a piece of expanded metal behind the grill and have it come out good, these were cheap and fast to install.

These are the exact ones I purchased as well - $27 on Amazon if I remember correctly. I got them mainly to keep a rock from flying into my radiator, although I'll admit that they do dress up the grille a bit. Flat black, no chrome or other bling - its a Jeep!

I mostly went with them for looks. I like black accents against bright colors like white and red.