Original Owners

Original owner of my 2001. Purchased it in April 2001 with 17 miles on it. I told the dealer I was looking for 6 cylinder, full doors, canyon wheels and Dana 44 which truthfully I had no clue about. The dealer talked me out of the 44 because they didn’t have one on the lot and I am still kicking myself for caving in that. But it’s been a great reliable vehicle so no complaints really.

3rd owner with 112K miles and I paid almost as much as OO paid new. MSRP was 28.5 and I paid 22.5 Although I paid in 2021 $$. I could not afford one in 05.

Technically I am second owner but my dad order it in 1996. Delivered in September 1997. I have driven since it was new. Once I was done with college my dad signed the title over. It has 150,000 mile. My nine year old has claimed that it will be his Jeep when he is 16.

Technically I am second owner but my dad order it in 1996. Delivered in September 1997. I have driven since it was new. Once I was done with college my dad signed the title over. It has 150,000 mile. My nine year old has claimed that it will be his Jeep when he is 16.

As much as you may want to, Get him his own. Yours is heirloom status at this point and doesn’t deserve a high school parking lot.