"Pacing myself" build

Sale pending on the cozy coach. Took the new to me one to work for some much needed clean up.
20201221_122813.jpg

20201221_122844.jpg

Holy crap! What are you going to do with all that room! :).
What a difference from your class C. Congratulations.
Need room for the grand kids. Thanks LR.

Very nice!! RV run soon?'
Definitely! Got to sort out a few things with the generator, then it'll be ready for adventure.

congrats!

Do you need a special license for driving this one?
No. It's only 5 feet longer than my class C. It's all behind you, lol!

Nice new to you RV. What chassis is it? What drivetrain? Ford or Chevy? What is wrong with the generator?

I had a Beaver for a few years. Can't say I was REAL fond of it but it was an OK motorhome.

Nice new to you RV. What chassis is it? What drivetrain? Ford or Chevy? What is wrong with the generator?

I had a Beaver for a few years. Can't say I was REAL fond of it but it was an OK motorhome.
It's a 1998 Ford chassis with the 460 V8. I prefer the Ford drivetrain over Chevy. It's also a wide body coach, so 6" wider than standard class A's.
The generator runs, but throttles up and down constantly like something going on with the governor.

Reactions: Wildman
It's a 1998 Ford chassis with the 460 V8. I prefer the Ford drivetrain over Chevy. It's also a wide body coach, so 6" wider than standard class A's.
The generator runs, but throttles up and down constantly like something going on with the governor.

I use to work at a RV shop as a line mechanic so I use to do a lot of work on Ford chassis and drivetrain. Let me know if I can help you with any issues.

Watch your coolant temps when towing and what you put into the RV as far as weight goes. It's a good idea to scale it to see how much you have. I've replace more than one fried engine because people were so overweight.

Reactions: bobthetj03
I use to work at a RV shop as a line mechanic so I use to do a lot of work on Ford chassis and drivetrain. Let me know if I can help you with any issues.

Watch your coolant temps when towing and what you put into the RV as far as weight goes. It's a good idea to scale it to see how much you have. I've replace more than one fried engine because people were so overweight.
Too many overweight people driving RVs? :)