"Pacing myself" build

Just in case you can't get the grabbers...

1634315320588.png

If you guys don’t want to hear your tires get an intercom. Mine Bluetooths to my phone and plays music. If my passenger talks or someone comes across on the gmrs it turns music volume down.

May not be legal on the road but it’s really nice for communicating.
I have one in my Side by Side.

Reactions: Apparition
We have 3 grand kids, one girl, 2 boys. The girl and one of the boy's birthdays are in October. The oldest boy is November 2nd, so we started a tradition last year to take them some place special for a week and call it Birthday week. Last year it was a cabin in South Lake Tahoe. This year it is a house on the north coast, literally 300 yards from the beach. They will be 5 years, 6 years, and 2 years. Yes, the girl is the terrible two's! Yesterday, we took them on a train ride thru the redwood forest. Good times! I'm tuckered out, lol!

We have 3 grand kids, one girl, 2 boys. The girl and one of the boy's birthdays are in October. The oldest boy is November 2nd, so we started a tradition last year to take them some place special for a week and call it Birthday week. Last year it was a cabin in South Lake Tahoe. This year it is a house on the north coast, literally 300 yards from the beach. They will be 5 years, 6 years, and 2 years. Yes, the girl is the terrible two's! Yesterday, we took them on a train ride thru the redwood forest. Good times! I'm tuckered out, lol!
Is that the Skunk train out of Fort Bragg?

Yeah...that is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. It SUCKS. The rest of the install is a piece of cake...as long as your arms slide on nice and don't grab a burr like @toximus did.
Yeah, thanks to his warning, I paid attention about that. I was using a chisel to pry open the arms and actually caused a burr on the bar shaft. Sanded it smooth and carried on.