"Pacing myself" build

Relocated my ammo can storage from the tailgate to under the hood.
20190910_142257.jpg

In preparation for a future purchase,
20190910_142720.jpg

Puppies wanted to go for a jeep ride, but fitting 175lbs. of dog plus our gear was a bit tough, so I fabbed up some additional storage solutions.

I wanna go!
View attachment 11433
I welded up a basket, and fabbed some cross bars to bolt to the roll bar with muffler clamps. Worked just fine.
View attachment 11435
View attachment 11436

View attachment 11437
View attachment 11438
Puppies were happy!
naked roll bars relly are one of my favourite mods.... and free too.

Other than the episode on the Granite Bowl, I was pleased with its performance on the trail. I want to get the gas tank skid an inch higher, so more mods, lol!
Cut and weld or new skid?

Since I had the jeep on the lift yesterday to do trail triage, I decided to put the new to me rear springs in that @ac_ sent me. Took before/after measurements. Gained 1/2" of lift and now have a 1/2" rake. Granted I have no back seat and 1/4 tank of fuel and empty of gear. I'll get some real ride height measurements tomorrow to see actual lift results. Guess my old OME's were getting tired.
20190921_154601.jpg

Well, the tie rod is definitely bent. Tie rod sleeve on the driver side is about 1/8" from hitting the sway bar bracket when I have it turned left. Suggestions on how I could tug that end and bend it back a bit? I need to keep the pull down low so it's not pulling back in an upward motion.