"Pacing myself" build

How was the ride into work?

Smooth and quiet. I'd say 95% of the 50-60 mph harmonic is gone. Still have the physically felt vibes after 65 mph. Pointing a strong finger at the rear drive shaft or the rear diff cause there ain't much left I haven't changed, and more than once. Come get your spares LR.

That's no good. I hope it didn't leave you stranded. Better now then on the trail I suppose.

That's no good. I hope it didn't leave you stranded. Better now then on the trail I suppose.

Thankfully no. "Check Gauges" came on when I was headed to the gas station for my weekly blood letting. Got it back to the shop to swap it out. I think it's mad at me for putting on wimpy all terrains, lol!

Thankfully no. "Check Gauges" came on when I was headed to the gas station for my weekly blood letting. Got it back to the shop to swap it out. I think it's mad at me for putting on wimpy all terrains, lol!
That's what I would do if I was your battery! ha

+1 for the AGM

Smooth and quiet. I'd say 95% of the 50-60 mph harmonic is gone. Still have the physically felt vibes after 65 mph. Pointing a strong finger at the rear drive shaft or the rear diff cause there ain't much left I haven't changed, and more than once. Come get your spares LR.
Thank you for the two tires off your Jeep for my Jeep trailer JB!

Reactions: bobthetj03
No scuffs on the sidewalls. Need to fix that!
20190221_163530.jpg

My Jeep officially hates me! Check Guages came back on this morning and volt meter is reading 12 volts. Pretty sure that's what took out my battery.

@bobthetj03 glad to hear the 50-60 vibes are gone, that's what I was expecting. I think you should get the Noico 170mil and line your tub. It will make that 65+ much better. What happened to the battery? And which AGM are you going with? I need to get a battery soon-ish and want to go with AGM as well.

@bobthetj03 glad to hear the 50-60 vibes are gone, that's what I was expecting. I think you should get the Noico 170mil and line your tub. It will make that 65+ much better. What happened to the battery? And which AGM are you going with? I need to get a battery soon-ish and want to go with AGM as well.

I'll probably do the Noico this summer. I had a Napa battery in there. There was some pro rate left so I just upgraded to a Napa AGM. then the alternator took a dump. Probably what killed the battery to start.

Reactions: psrivats