"Pacing myself" build

This was one of the first things I did when I got the jeep. Love it. That sticker comes off btw :)

One thing I will warn .. with wet boots, for the first couple month as that /rubberplastic material wears in, watch your step as you get in the Jeep. It tends to be a little slippery when new but once it roughens up just a little it becomes perfect.
I was concerned with that as well. Good to know, and thanks for the tip.

Reactions: D M
I have weathertechs in both mine and my wife's daily's. For the jeep, I found some Bestop liners on amazon warehouse. From what I can tell, they fit every bit as good as the weathertechs, but they were about 80 bucks. More obnoxious looking though...I don't think i have a picture.

Reactions: bobthetj03
Final package to complete my interior refresh showed up today.
View attachment 283375
Like a glove! Fit and finish on these floor mats is top shelf. Made in USA doesn't hurt either.
Your interior mods are starting to make me look at carpets again. While I love the Bedliner, on the 2-3hr drives to the trail it gets pretty loud in the jeep and the sound insulation may make it more enjoyable.

Final package to complete my interior refresh showed up today.
View attachment 283375
Like a glove! Fit and finish on these floor mats is top shelf. Made in USA doesn't hurt either.
Having been through several different mats, these are on my list to install. This company really knows how to design and sell a great, American Made, product!

Reactions: bobthetj03
Your interior mods are starting to make me look at carpets again. While I love the Bedliner, on the 2-3hr drives to the trail it gets pretty loud in the jeep and the sound insulation may make it more enjoyable.
I foresee a Bed Rug in your future. I may also get the liner for the cargo area as well. I rarely have a back seat. I don't know if you have floor mats up front currently, but if you don't, you can have my old rubber floor mats. The driver side is a bit rough, but the passenger side is like new. They are 15 years old.

Reactions: Alex01 and Irun
I foresee a Bed Rug in your future. I may also get the liner for the cargo area as well. I rarely have a back seat. I don't know if you have floor mats up front currently, but if you don't, you can have my old rubber floor mats. The driver side is a bit rough, but the passenger side is like new. They are 15 years old.
Thanks. I'll take you up on the floor mats. I may need to put a bed rug on my Christmas list.

Reactions: D M and bobthetj03
Thanks. I'll take you up on the floor mats. I may need to put a bed rug on my Christmas list.
FYI noico 80 mil sticks to our bedliner no problem, pair it with bedrug and youll love it!

Reactions: JMT
FYI noico 80 mil sticks to our bedliner no problem, pair it with bedrug and youll love it!
Thanks for the tip. Maybe one day I'll take that step but I'm not that committed yet.

I'll bet going from the JLU to the TJ will commit you sooner than you think.
The JL will never be as comfortable as the truck with the TJ in tow.

All I want out of the TJ is for my head not to be dying after 2hrs from a headache. I don't think it helps that my tires are probably a year or two away from needing replacement and getting louder.

The JL will never be as comfortable as the truck with the TJ in tow.

All I want out of the TJ is for my head not to be dying after 2hrs from a headache. I don't think it helps that my tires are probably a year or two away from needing replacement and getting louder.
I remember those days. When my KM2's got to about 60% gone, they were so insanely loud I couldn't take it anymore and put the KO2's on. I'm about 50% on the KO2's and they are starting to hum. Going back to a mud next round. Grabber X3 FTW.

I remember those days. When my KM2's got to about 60% gone, they were so insanely loud I couldn't take it anymore and put the KO2's on. I'm about 50% on the KO2's and they are starting to hum. Going back to a mud next round. Grabber X3 FTW.
I need to start looking up tires. The MT/R is no longer made in 15" so it's time to move on.

Hopefully, the KO2's on the JLU hold up.

Reactions: JMT
I like Husky liners for my truck better than the Weather Tec. But I've never had either in my TJ.
I've been running nothing other than a rubber floor mat. But I'm going to be applying Lizard Skin heat block coating.

Here's my old mats. I'll bring them with on the Cow run.
20211014_130851.jpg