PCM giveaway on WranglerFix not on Facebook

Well I introduced Wranglerfix to the whole of Australia this week! no bites yet but I surly deserve a free Manual PCM given the comradery effort of Oz to US with such a small population and TJ community lol
@Fishtaco Thanks, mate! I would like to be sitting on Bondi beach right now with some choofee enjoying the scenery! 😛

I'm sad that we ran out of the anchovy marshmallow flavor you like so much.

My band played a bar in Tucson Arizona decades ago. They had a shot called Buffalo Sweat. Only available at the end of the night. It was all the booze that had spilled on the bar rag and whatever was wiped up with it all night, wrung out into a shot glass.

There you have it! Your next lip balm flavor.

My band played a bar in Tucson Arizona decades ago. They had a shot called Buffalo Sweat. Only available at the end of the night. It was all the booze that had spilled on the bar rag and whatever was wiped up with it all night, wrung out into a shot glass.

There you have it! Your next lip balm flavor.
When I was in middle school, my parents moved all of us up to a small mountain community. Per usual, the new kid in school got more grief from the alpha dicks than should be allowed. My parents gave me lunch money with enough extra for a can of soda or similar so after lunch, I would grab a soda and take it down to the end of the school yard to enjoy in peace. Kevin and his buddies noticed and made a habit of stalking me to take it away from me and drink it while I watched.

Being a small mountain community, there was a bunch of them that dipped snuff and used soda cans as spit cans. I decided I'd had enough of Kevin's shit so one day I found a near full spit can that was in very clean condition on the outside. Snatched it up and carried it to my usual spot. Kevin and buddies came along, fully ignored my warning of "that's probably not a good idea" and started chugging my "soda". I bailed out of there at full speed without looking back, being scared and not wanting to engage in a vomit contest with them.

Not a word was ever said in my presence about the incident, but for some reason, Kevin and buddies left me alone after that. I strongly suspect he would rather I'd been sitting there with a can chock full of Buffalo Sweat.

Last edited:
When I was in middle school, my parents moved all of us up to a small mountain community. Per usual, the new kid in school got more grief from the alpha dicks than should be allowed. My parents gave me lunch money with enough extra for a can of soda or similar so after lunch, I would grab a soda and take it down to the end of the school yard to enjoy in peace. Kevin and his buddies noticed and made a habit of stalking me to take it away from me and drink it while I watched.

Being a small mountain community, there was a bunch of them that dipped snuff and used soda cans as spit cans. I decided I'd had enough of Kevin's shit so one day I found a near full spit can that was in very clean condition on the outside. Snatched it up and carried it to my usual spot. Kevin and buddies came along fully ignored my warning of "that's probably not a good idea" and started chugging my "soda". I bailed out of there at full speed without looking back, being scared and not wanting to engage in a vomit contest with them.

Not a word was ever said in my presence about the incident, but for some reason, Kevin and buddies left me alone after that. I strongly suspect he would rather I'd been sitting there with a can chock full of Buffalo Sweat.

That's awesome.

I’m going to play eeny, meeny, miny, moe to determine the winners.

Moe?

Soitenly

I am definitely entering and updated my forum picture.

Like @Zorba I hate sh*tbook but my wife will be entering on my behalf.

images.jpeg