Piss & Moan Table

No sad faces @Farmergreg @Squatch
He was the best dad who taught me everything about camping and he was my scout master and I was an Eagle Scout at 16.
My cousin just had head issues beyond me and just followed through
Okay, bud. Sounds like you've dealt with it on your own terms. Good on ya, man. (y)

I just watched a door dash type transaction delivering a single cup of coffee & thought to myself wtf, I couldn’t wrap my head around what the worst part of this operation even was. Was it the fat fuck inside the house that’s so lazy he couldn’t get off the couch & walk 7 feet into his kitchen to push a button & make his own cup of coffee, the I dunno twelve bucks it probably cost to have a cup of luke warm piss delivered to him, or the fact that it would be a luke warm cup of piss by the time it actually got to him?

I just don’t understand what’s happening. All I hear all day long is how bad inflation is, how millions of people that used to work just decided that wasn’t for them anymore, yet, at the same time people are pissing money into the wind on this kinda of horseshit. We are devolving.

cloud.jpg

I just watched a door dash type transaction delivering a single cup of coffee & thought to myself wtf, I couldn’t wrap my head around what the worst part of this operation even was. Was it the fat fuck inside the house that’s so lazy he couldn’t get off the couch & walk 7 feet into his kitchen to push a button & make his own cup of coffee, the I dunno twelve bucks it probably cost to have a cup of luke warm piss delivered to him, or the fact that it would be a luke warm cup of piss by the time it actually got to him?

I just don’t understand what’s happening. All I hear all day long is how bad inflation is, how millions of people that used to work just decided that wasn’t for them anymore, yet, at the same time people are pissing money into the wind on this kinda of horseshit. We are devolving.

View attachment 295929
You mean he actually made it out of momma’s basement?

View attachment 295929
I don't get the curbside stuff. I'll pick out my own steak thank you very much.