Piss & Moan Table

We left Vegas for the summer to get out of the 100+ heat of summer time. We are in the Spokane Washington area and they are having a record setting heat wave with all time records being set. Next we go east into Montana and they say this foking heat wave is going to move east. WTF it's cooler in Vegas right now 🤬 I need a🥃🥃

View attachment 262484
Sounds like my luck We’re going to Tennessee tomorrow...looks like rain will clear here and chase us south!

my welcome to Oklahoma has been a week of 100°, followed by a week of almost nonstop rain.

My parents have a rain gauge, they know they've gotten at least a foot since Saturday, but Saturday night overflowed the 8" rain gauge so it could have been more.

But I'll take the rain over the heat.

Heading to Fort Bragg for 4 days.
Gunna meet up with
Jim ( @bobthetj03 )
4817DFE3-B56B-48E8-8E52-92DD1468B9E1.png

I was just thinking of things that have changed because of cooties that I like.

Every weekend there was dozens of 5k's blocking the roads around here. I haven't seen one 5k around here.

People I hardly know want to give me a hug. I was doing 6 feet before it was a thing.

Now stay off my lawn.

I used know a guy a bit ago. He was kinda retarded but hey, we all know someone like that. Anyway, he used to brag about stupid shot he had done, was a real one upper, people would be having a normal conversation and he comes in like a spider monkey all jacked up on Mountain Dew and starts spouting off about just some really out of the blue shit that left people kinda feeling real awkward.

I mean, subjects that maybe a 6th grader would find funny as the kids parents are listening in horror and seeing the looks on other parents faces of disgust and a general disdain towards the little shits parents like they can control that pre-teens mouth and thought process.

Ever know a idiot like that? You don’t cAll them a friend, cause they are not but just sorta show up and generally make everyone regret and pissed at the person who left the door unlocked.

Pisses me off.

In closing, I am glad I don’t have to deal with his child like antics anymore. That pussy is not a concern of mine anymore.

Thanks for giving me the best gift a person like you give, peace and my IQ can now return to normal.

Rest easy, Jeff.

I like Tony. I really liked his shows.
I lost a few people to Suicide so kinda changed my perspective.
Still like him even though he off’ed himself
I've lost way to many that wanted to live to really care about those who don't.

If someone I know takes their life I'm sure I'll feel bad but I wouldn't promote it like Anthony, or Robin Williams.

I've lost way to many that wanted to live to really care about those who don't.

If someone I know takes their life I'm sure I'll feel bad but I wouldn't promote it like Anthony, or Robin Williams.
Why not ? People who commit suicide are no less important to us than those who go tragically. My dad born on the 4th of July in 1950 blew his brains out in 2019 with his dad’s neck .30-40
He was on opioids for the last 25 years from his back surgeries and all his hard work.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1894
My 16 year old cousin hung himself with a noose/rope.
Found him hanging and performed CPR on him and just got a mouthful of fluid.
Ive been through some tuff times myself and have thought about which I think is normal but I don’t think less of those who go through with it with a sober mind

Why not ? People who commit suicide are no less important to us than those who go tragically. My dad born on the 4th of July in 1950 blew his brains out in 2019 with his dad’s neck .30-40
He was on opioids for the last 25 years from his back surgeries and all his hard work.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1894
My 16 year old cousin hung himself with a noose/rope.
Found him hanging and performed CPR on him and just got a mouthful of fluid.
Ive been through some tuff times myself and have thought about which I think is normal but I don’t think less of those who go through with it with a sober mind
Damn, dude...sorry to hear that, brother. That's rough. :(