Piss & Moan Table

I haven’t lived where I’m at long enough to get let in to the P&M table, though I do get to when I visit my Dad. At 64, I am the youngster. Their table is at the local McDonalds. Last time I was there, the girl behind the counter told us that the Senior coffee was going up a nickel. My Dad repeated it to his buddies.

JHC, you’d have thought the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. They weren’t going to stand for that, they would take their business elsewhere, probably the other McDees 25 miles away, etc, etc, etc. So, I finally have enough of the bitching and ask the oldest guy, 89, what kind of mileage his 1 ton pickup gets. He tells me 10 mpg.

“So, you’re gonna burn 5 gallons of fuel to save a nickel? Are you even sure that McDonalds will even allow you old farts to occupy a table for an hour like this one, and give you free refills?” He looks at me, then at my Dad and says “Your kid can ruin a good rant”, and starts laughing. The manager walks by and the old fart asks about the nickel increase. The manager has a deer in the headlight look. The girl behind the counter comes by to refill our cups and says, “Gotcha“.

Isn't this already here, called "Politics", where there is daily pissing and moaning about "snowflakes" and "liberals", on whatever the daily topic the right wing propaganda machine has fed you to trigger you that day?
SOMEBODY JUST GOT TRIGGERED! How'd you like Trump's magnanimous speech last night? Wasn't it uplifting and patriotic!

SOMEBODY JUST GOT TRIGGERED! How'd you like Trump's magnanimous speech last night? Wasn't it uplifting and patriotic!

I think it’s adorable how so many of you insist that in order to disagree with or criticize you that someone must be triggered. It seems to me that having someone come here and disagree has triggered a few of you. I mean, if you don’t like what I post you could just ignore it right?

I was reading some of your other posts, Trolls don't usually stick around here, I predict your participation will be short lived and you'll go elsewhere to spew your moronic vomit.

I can’t imagine why? I mean, you are all so kind and welcoming to different perspectives.

I think it’s adorable how so many of you insist that in order to disagree with or criticize you that someone must be triggered. It seems to me that having someone come here and disagree has triggered a few of you. I mean, if you don’t like what I post you could just ignore it right?

I can’t imagine why? I mean, you are all so kind and welcoming to different perspectives.
You haven’t said anything meaningful in any of your posts.

You haven’t said anything meaningful in any of your posts.

Hate fuck the left, ruin curtains, send California to the bottom of the sea, run over all the protestors and America will be great again!!!!

I haven't said anything you find meaningful in any of my posts. I'm guessing it's because you disagree with what I say so much you don't read it to understand it at all, you are more interested in proving you are right and I am wrong.

Hate fuck the left, ruin curtains, send California to the bottom of the sea, run over all the protestors and America will be great again!!!!

I haven't said anything you find meaningful in any of my posts. I'm guessing it's because you disagree with what I say so much you don't read it to understand it at all, you are more interested in proving you are right and I am wrong.
Good job, your first post with substance. Take yourself out for a Jucy Lucy.

I think it’s adorable how so many of you insist that in order to disagree with or criticize you that someone must be triggered.
I got curious and re read all the posts so far. I still have no idea what you're even disagreeing with. Not trying to pick a fight, but what is it you're on about?
As far as I can see it was *poof* "I'm Steve and I'm hot and bothered"

P.S. I'm just pissing and moaning.

It seems to me that when someone says something you disagree with they are either triggered or virtue signalling. What an easy way to dismiss having to consider someone else's opinion. What is it about my perspective in my comment you disagree with?
Ok lefty, how about considering this, the DNC (which I think is hilarious that it has the same initials as the procedure a woman undergoes when they need to clean out her uterus) had their Trump bashing convention and there was ZERO violence outside, no armed guards having to hold back “protesters“ from beating the attendees, yet at the RNC, all the left wing crazy asshats felt it necessary to push, shove, insult and physically assault police officers, attendees, and anyone who does not agree with their bullshit logic....... look in the mirror

Ok lefty, how about considering this, the DNC (which I think is hilarious that it has the same initials as the procedure a woman undergoes when they need to clean out her uterus) had their Trump bashing convention and there was ZERO violence outside, no armed guards having to hold back “protesters“ from beating the attendees, yet at the RNC, all the left wing crazy asshats felt it necessary to push, shove, insult and physically assault police officers, attendees, and anyone who does not agree with their bullshit logic....... look in the mirror

First, I don’t condone the type of violence you bring up.

If you really want to believe that all of the violence we see today comes only from the left, or that somehow leaning left inherently makes people violent, have at it. I think that mindset only contributes to the polarization and makes things worse. I’d also classify it as “bullshit logic” based on displaced aggression, but that’s just my perspective.