Pray for Oregon

My wife sent me this:

3AC16ACA-1DB4-47FF-8246-6D4CBBD6B606.jpeg

I don’t believe a damn word the media says. I also know that a big problem with all of this is that a lot of the DAs refuse to prosecute or dish out anything substantial. @Rubi04 will back me up on that.

Yep, 💯 true. This is why you have agencies refusing to go into Portland and make arrests. The DA and activist judges won’t finish the job.

Arrested and then set free only to do it again. Sounds like shitty DAs to me.

The laws for this are weak. And the guys a nut case, the jail doesn’t like to keep those types are they cost them money and are a huge liability. There is lots of blame to go around here.

The POH is the cops best way to hold him cause they know this guy, know what the jail will do and are hoping (fat chance) the judge will order a full psych. It won’t happen.

Maybe they can get Steve to psycho-analyze him.

The laws for this are weak. And the guys a nut case, the jail doesn’t like to keep those types are they cost them money and are a huge liability. There is lots of blame to go around here.

The POH is the cops best way to hold him cause they know this guy, know what the jail will do and are hoping (fat chance) the judge will order a full psych. It won’t happen.

He will just keep getting out and starting fires. No big deal I guess 🙄

Right. The fires will continue. The nut jobs will use it as an excuse to commit arson.

Little known fact, most arsonists are sex offenders. 😉

I guess my only hope here is that this nonsense either stays in the blue states or that people eventually start enacting some sort of vigilante style justice (which you know the DA will be very quick to prosecute).

Steve hates cesspools

I guess my only hope here is that this nonsense either stays in the blue states or that people eventually start enacting some sort of vigilante style justice (which you know the DA will be very quick to prosecute).

It’s a terrible thing to live in. I know people here are PISSED. Many are openly talking on social media about just such a thing. I said it before, once a person loses everything, they have nothing to lose. Job gone due to C19, house burned down, lost a family or member.....catch a guy lighting a fire? What do you think is gonna happen?

I’ve been sick all day, the air quality and stress is kicking my ass.

It’s a terrible thing to live in. I know people here are PISSED. Many are openly talking on social media about just such a thing. I said it before, once a person loses everything, they have nothing to lose. Job gone due to C19, house burned down, lost a family or member.....catch a guy lighting a fire? What do you think is gonna happen?

I’ve been sick all day, the air quality and stress is kicking my ass.

Hopefully you feel better soon and the air gets better. I know we have had this conversation many times before, but if it wasn’t for the fact that I have kids, a house, and a lot of responsibilities, I already would have taken things into my own hands on many accounts.

Like you said though, once someone has lost everything. I hope the vigilante justice does happen at some point to all of these ass clowns starting fires, looting, rioting, etc.

Just a small note. Have you see any of our leftist members in this thread at all? Brian? Steve? Not one of them, just saying hope all is well or anything.

It just makes me think of two things. They are trolls. That’s fine. I can accept that. They hate us (conservatives, people, Americans) and don’t care.

It’s funny, as our LEO’s and Fireman go into the depths of hell to pull out everyone and it doesn’t matter the color, political belief or even if they are not part of this country, they are going in and don’t care. HUMAN life matters.

Just take not of that. I’m not trying to divide us. At all. I welcome them and have engaged them to bring them into our fold, our country. Trying to connect. Maybe I’m a horrible ambassador. Maybe I’m angry like it’s been pointed out. Maybe I need to STFU.

I just want us all to realize, Americans are being burned and fucked over by these fires.

But sometimes people get wrapped up in BS. I know I do.

Those who have lost homes and lives, ask and I’ll be there. Whatever you need.