PRNDL's Green One

Thanks for all the tips. I’ve got a creeper and some good headlight/world lights and I’ll pickup a propane torch this weekend. I’m hoping my rust is like PRNDLS based on being in the south and what the undercarriage looked like when I got it up on the lift before purchase.

View attachment 299510
That looks a million times better than mine. Mine spent at least a few years in PA and it shows. You should be fine even without the torch.

Reactions: red02tj
Shock math:
Compressed​
Extended​
Travel​
Up (Potential)​
Down​
Bias (Up/Down)​
Rancho RS55239 (Front)​
14.43​
23.84​
9.41​
5.25​
4.16​
56/44​
Rancho RS55241 (Rear)​
13.69​
21.69​
8​
5.75​
2.25​
72/28​

Up Potential is the exposed shock shaft length at ride height and will be limited by fender clearance/bump stops. This was measured with half a tank of fuel, soft top, full doors and no passengers.

Fronts look fine, I don't have a significant rake so I don't plan to install leveling spacers. The rears might be on the short side we shall see.

Savvy body lift arrived. I think this is when I'm supposed to complain about no instructions, lol. I didn't get the sticker i asked for either.

200.gif

Savvy body lift arrived. I think this is when I'm supposed to complain about no instructions, lol. I didn't get the sticker i asked for either.

View attachment 299521

You'll just be told Real Men don't Need no Stinkin Directions.... It's a Savvy Thing you wouldn't Understand.

Shit I bought $3K+ of Savvy product and no sticker either so you're in good company.

It always amuses me that some of the best products come with no instructions.
The only other thing that was not included in the body lift was a steering shaft riser bracket. It works without the bracket, but the steering shaft seal would not stay clipped into the firewall, and I had hot air blowing on my feet in the summer.

It always amuses me that some of the best products come with no instructions.
The only other thing that was not included in the body lift was a steering shaft riser bracket. It works without the bracket, but the steering shaft seal would not stay clipped into the firewall, and I had hot air blowing on my feet in the summer.
When I did a body lift I just took out the factory bracket, cut it in half and welded in a 1” piece if flat bar. Worked great.

Reactions: PRNDL
That's the exact one I bought.
I bought this one and can weld. It was just worth the time savings for me.

I run those same Rancho socks with 3 inch teraflex springs. I probably should cycle suspension to make sure they aren't too short but the teraflex shocks that came on my lj when I bought it were too long in the rear.
MORE is having a 22% off sale today only. I just ordered a bracket. (y)

Received the LED backup lamps from @Claytone yesterday. LINK

PXL_20220114_225439367.MP.jpg

Drilled the separator plate and hooked them up in no time only to discover they weren't working. After some troubleshooting I was able to confirm my back-up lamp switch on the transmission was bad. I don't drive the Jeep much at night when I would have noticed the reverse lights, so who knows how long its been out. A quick swap with a replacement switch and they are working fine.

These lights are awesome. A really nice upgrade to the factory tail light housings.

PXL_20220115_172616967.MP.jpg

PXL_20220115_172646158.MP.jpg

PXL_20220115_172527482.MP.jpg