Problems with Axle centering

Bridge816

Hey ya'll, I've read numerous threads on the front axle centering and I'm trying to find the best way to do this. My axle is noticeably towards the drivers side. And it also leans to the passenger side a little too. It measures about an inch or a little more to the drivers side. I've jumped on the bumper, done break presses, and pushed and pulled with little to no difference. I've got my new track bar and want to make sure this is done right. Any little help or input I can get with be real appreciated.
Thanks 👍🏻

20240521_201825.jpg

20240521_201830.jpg

Hey ya'll, I've read numerous threads on the front axle centering and I'm trying to find the best way to do this. My axle is noticeably towards the drivers side. And it also leans to the passenger side a little too. It measures about an inch or a little more to the drivers side. I've jumped on the bumper, done break presses, and pushed and pulled with little to no difference. I've got my new track bar and want to make sure this is done right. Any little help or input I can get with be real appreciated.
Thanks 👍🏻

View attachment 528820

View attachment 528821

Disconnect one side of track bar, I usually do the axle side. Then use a ratchet strap to pull the frame over. Adjust and connect track bar.

Reactions: Rygrego
Same as above, use a ratchet strap. I found once it was really tight I was able to push the axle a little. Then I would ratchet it a little more and so on. It ended up working. Maybe if I had a ratchet strap that was a little bigger I wouldn’t have had to do that.

Reactions: Rygrego
Measure offset of axle, disconnect one end of track bar. Adjust longer to center then have someone turn the steering wheel while you push the bolt in the track bar.

Reactions: JMT and starkey480
Measure offset of axle, disconnect one end of track bar. Adjust longer to center then have someone turn the steering wheel while you push the bolt in the track bar.

This. No need for ratchet straps. Just have someone turn the wheel

This^^. Your trackbar is currently too short. Measure offset. Adjust trackbar. Reconnect.