Project Adventure Machine

Just read your other post. Got me thinking about parts supply too. Maybe one day I’ll have a garage and can actually start collecting stuff.
You are right about the R2.8. I did consider this engine quite a bit. Maybe I’ll look back into it. Do you know if they have made any updates or revisions to them? Or any new modifications available? And I know how you feel. I lived in a small apartment till a few months ago. It’s rough with no garage.

I know the price dropped significantly from the initial release. Believe they are down to $7k now. If not there are discount codes that lowers it to $7k. I missed that one by a week when I bought mine.

I haven’t looked into any upgrades. I went from a 2.4L to the diesel and it has been a massive change.

I know the price dropped significantly from the initial release. Believe they are down to $7k now. If not there are discount codes that lowers it to $7k. I missed that one by a week when I bought mine.

I haven’t looked into any upgrades. I went from a 2.4L to the diesel and it has been a massive change.
Are you running a R2.8?

Reactions: NDSpeed
Are you running a R2.8?
I’m still buttoning things up. I made major changes to my Jeep over the last year. Haven’t gotten much movement under it. Lack of time and all. It’s fun to drive and I seem to break something every time I do.

just finished the tummy tuck and haven’t added the new control arms yet. So I have some miles on it. But not many maybe 200 or so since August

I’m still buttoning things up. I made major changes to my Jeep over the last year. Haven’t gotten much movement under it. Lack of time and all. It’s fun to drive and I seem to break something every time I do.

just finished the tummy tuck and haven’t added the new control arms yet. So I have some miles on it. But not many maybe 200 or so since August
Do you have a build thread for it? I'd love to check it out.

78FAEDFE-F545-4CCB-A7DE-1E4A96AD7834.jpeg
D9E17819-8BDC-49AC-A1A0-3AF27FF3FB11.jpeg
Here are some more progress photos. Looking at 5.5” of up travel from here. Let me know what y’all think! Looking at 14” coil overs and some bump stops. I think I may need to cut the tub to fit my towers.