Project Green With Envy

Damn, I have to say, I really dig it!

That green match with the interior color really pops! The half doors make it look excellent too.

Reactions: ScottyZ
Thank you! I wasn't sure if the color combo would work, but it's not bad at all.

Yep, it works quite nicely, and it's very unique. I obviously missed it, but what color is that called and what did it come from? I don't think it's a Mopar color, is it?

Yep, it works quite nicely, and it's very unique. I obviously missed it, but what color is that called and what did it come from? I don't think it's a Mopar color, is it?
It's actually a Chrysler color, called Green With Envy used on the Challenger. Although, I sprayed it over a darker grey sealer, which gave it a lil darker tint. It has a nice gold pearl in it as well. Looks like a different green in different shades of light.

It's actually a Chrysler color, called Green With Envy used on the Challenger. Although, I sprayed it over a darker grey sealer, which gave it a lil darker tint. It has a nice gold pearl in it as well. Looks like a different green in different shades of light.
I think Jeep tweaked the formula a lil to get the new Mojito Green, and I bet they shoot it over a light grey or white sealer.

Ahhh, I thought maybe it was the Mojito color used on the JL, which was also used on the Challenger as well.

Looks like it came out very nicely. Much better than that lime green color they did some of the TJ Rubicons in.

I think Jeep tweaked the formula a lil to eat the new Mojito Green, and I bet they shoot it over a light grey or white sealer.

That must be it! I've heard that Mojito is the same color they used on some of the Challengers. They changed the name though, and like you said, they probably slightly tweaked it.

That must be it! I've heard that Mojito is the same color they used on some of the Challengers. They changed the name though, and like you said, they probably slightly tweaked it.
Yeah, my guess is that they tweak it ever so slightly just so they can rename the color. Lol

Reactions: Chris
Yeah, my guess is that they tweak it ever so slightly just so they can rename the color. Lol
I was lazy uploading my build post, and wanted to enter the ride of the month contest, but was just a tad bit late and missed the deadline. Maybe next month 😁😁😉😉🤔🤔

I was lazy uploading my build post, and wanted to enter the ride of the month contest, but was just a tad bit late and missed the deadline. Maybe next month 😁😁😉😉🤔🤔

Oh yeah, do it next month. That's definitely something you don't see every day on a TJ.

And they discontinued Mojito on the 2019 JL I believe, so it was a 1-year only color.