Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

34D7661F-AF09-4500-B771-96AA26E82CD6.jpeg

I just find lifted 2wd vehicles odd.

What’s so odd about it? Its built for a specific terrain/hobby.
Currie supports the XJ and TJ guys who choose to convert to 2wd and race/run the desert scene and desert dunes.
https://www.currieenterprises.com/CE-0003B
Oddly enough, a lot of guys who lift their Jeeps dont even take them off road, so this is a smarter route if approached from a different angle thinking wise.
If we lived near a desert then I could understand. Arkansas has zero desert and ZERO sand racing. Nothing but mud and hills full of tree roots. Good luck getting your 2wd through that. I’ll happily sit by and watch, then I’ll pull you out the first time for free. The terrain here is not made for that. HENCE ITS ODD.

Part of our typical training to move around at our plant sites has a blood and gore section in it to show you what will happen if you put your hand in the wrong thing, don't tie off correctly, forget the proper procedures, or go into certain areas that are prohibited during normal operation.

I remember one slide showing a thief that decided a substation was the best place to look for copper. The photo showed a pair of rubber boots holding legs below the knees. That's all they found of the thief, the rest disappeared in the arc as he shorted out a section.

I'll skip looking for those photos. It's bad enough seeing the ammonia burns, impalements, etc. they show.

I just find lifted 2wd vehicles odd.
What’s so odd about it? Its built for a specific terrain/hobby.
Oddly enough, a lot of guys who lift their Jeeps dont even take them off road, so this is a smarter route if approached from a different angle thinking wise.
You are right about a different angle thinking wise. Some specific terrains/hobbies give us lifted 2wd vehicles that aren't Jeeps.
P8040102.JPG

Part of our typical training to move around at our plant sites has a blood and gore section in it to show you what will happen if you put your hand in the wrong thing, don't tie off correctly, forget the proper procedures, or go into certain areas that are prohibited during normal operation.

I remember one slide showing a thief that decided a substation was the best place to look for copper. The photo showed a pair of rubber boots holding legs below the knees. That's all they found of the thief, the rest disappeared in the arc as he shorted out a section.

I'll skip looking for those photos. It's bad enough seeing the ammonia burns, impalements, etc. they show.
Thanks, I was a Volunteer Fire Fighter for 14 years I’ve seen enough stuff I can’t un-see.