Ready to buy... thoughts?

Boinked

TJ Addict
Jul 7, 2018
Mesa,az
The gate will bend like that from not having the spare tire hitting the rubber mounts. My jeep has the same looking bow. Im just waiting for my new tires to fix it.

thedern

Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2018
VA
With 33s, I would wonder about the gearing. You could look at the stamp on the rear diff and see what it came with originally.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Willhe

Willhe

TJ Enthusiast
Jul 13, 2018
Glencoe
Yes, got it a few weeks ago. Installed two rear control arms, changed the oil and new plugs, air
filter as well... purrs now...... Transfer case and both diffs get freshened up this weekend. Ordered new speedo gear to correct the MPH. New Ko2s coming soon....Enough about me, thanks for comments and help! You all always buy 5 tires? Hate to mix one of these in as a spare.

JeepZilla380

TJ Enthusiast
Ride of the Month Winner
May 30, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Yes, got it a few weeks ago. Installed two rear control arms, changed the oil and new plugs, air
filter as well... purrs now...... Transfer case and both diffs get freshened up this weekend. Ordered new speedo gear to correct the MPH. New Ko2s coming soon....Enough about me, thanks for comments and help! You all always buy 5 tires? Hate to mix one of these in as a spare.
Yea, always 5 tires, and do a 5 tire rotation to get the max life out of them.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuarbelcher