mWHITE

This is my 2004 TJ build that I just started - 8.8 rear end, Yukon shafts, and ROUGH COUNTRY long arm kit so far. Hoping to keep building and going further.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: derekmac
Is it all up and running? If so, have you taken it off-road or anything yet and how do you like it?

Haven't gotten a chance to try it out on the trails yet, still have a couple things to button up this week from the axle swap. The rough country long arms were defenitly easy to install and I feel like I got the most bang for my buck. I will try to get some better pictures if you guys want and will let you all know how she does on the trails with the upgrades so far

What made you decide on using long arms? Has RC worked out their joint issues that plagued them over the years? I had horrible experiences with their long arm kit when it first came out. It's been some years though.

I chose long arms for a couple reasons. Wanted to upgrade while I had everything apart swapping axles. Also was having an issue when my rig would flex out it pull my front end back as it would drop down. The RC kit seams to be built and designed very well. Large tube control arms and rebuild able heim joints is always a plus. With RC you also seam to be getting more for you money and great people to deal with. Hoping for a test run this weekend !

Reactions: Chris
Had the ol girl out for a test run and work the bugs out yesterday. Wish I got some better pictures but just to let you all know she performed very well and I'm extremely happy with the outcome. I went with BDS shocks which are a little to firm and wouldn't have hurt to have gone with just a bit lower of a gear. Next will be a 4:1 gear reduction in the t-case

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

Reactions: derekmac
Nice. Good thing you went with BDS shocks cuz the RC ones blow.

Be sure to re-torque stuff after a couple hundred miles.