Savvy (nonexistent) customer service

No I’m really not. This is a message board. People share opinions. I felt like sharing mine. Get over yourself dude.
Really. You are. You just don't realize it. Maybe eventually you will, maybe you won't. And that's fine. None of it matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Why would I want to support a company that clearly doesn’t support their customers?
Why do you think your opinion on the subject at hand would interest anyone that has to read it. You've never dealt with savvy at all, nothing good or bad. For all you know 95% of savvy's orders go out with zero complaints or questions.

If you bought something and had a problem, then fine you can bitch about it.

If you think they sent you the wrong springs because you've got the ass end of your jeep on the ground in pieces and you think the springs are the problem, please post it up so I can get a good laugh.

If you have absolutely no experience with anything related to savvy besides what you've read on forums, then don't even bother posting because nobody gives a shit

Why do you think your opinion on the subject at hand would interest anyone that has to read it. You've never dealt with savvy at all, nothing good or bad. For all you know 95% of savvy's orders go out with zero complaints or questions.

If you think they sent you the wrong springs because you've got the ass end of your jeep on the ground in pieces and you think the springs are the problem, please post it up so I can get a good laugh.

If you have absolutely no experience with anything related to savvy besides what you've read on forums, then don't even bother posting because nobody gives a shit

So should I run my posts by you first to make sure I meet the your proper criteria? Pound sand dude

An argument from authority is such a weak position. You don’t need a degree in culinary arts to recognize chicken shit vs chicken soup.

I actually called Savvy out publicly on Instagram (from the forum's Instagram account) about their piss poor customer service. Guess what they did? Blocked me without even a single response!
What else would you expect on a "social media" site? That exactly the behavior I'd expect on such a site which is why any company worth their salt will respond on their OWN website/email.

Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
Why would I want to support a company that clearly doesn’t support their customers?
In other words I don't know anything about Savvy's products, I have no idea why they have such a strong following from educated enthusiasts, I have never purchased a Savvy product, and clearly don't know enough about them to know why they're so popular among those who understand their benefits and quality, but I have read some bitching about their lack of customer support so I'll jump on that bandwagon and bitch about them too and swear to buy from anyone except Savvy.

Is that about right?

In other words I don't know anything about Savvy's products, I have no idea why they have such a strong following from educated enthusiasts, and clearly don't know enough about them to know why they're so popular among those who understand their benefits and quality, but I have read some bitching about their lack of customer support so I'll jump on that bandwagon and bitch about them too and swear to buy from anyone except Savvy.

Is that about right?
No but I’ll let you think that since you’re the resident know it all

Savvy isn't a business, it's a hobby. Sure, it's being run as a business, but make no mistake, it's a hobby.

You either put up with their shit or you go elsewhere. They aren't hurting for business even if people do go elsewhere.

I know other places like this, but again, it's because the people running them are doing it as a hobby, not as a business.
Stop sucking up!!!:D

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
In other words I don't know anything about Savvy's products, I have no idea why they have such a strong following from educated enthusiasts, I have never purchased a Savvy product, and clearly don't know enough about them to know why they're so popular among those who understand their benefits and quality, but I have read some bitching about their lack of customer support so I'll jump on that bandwagon and bitch about them too and swear to buy from anyone except Savvy.

Is that about right?
You forgot the part about being a hypocrite and bitching and moaning about all of the savvy fanboys that would get down and dirty with Gerald for a discount on some sliders

In other words I don't know anything about Savvy's products, I have no idea why they have such a strong following from educated enthusiasts, and clearly don't know enough about them to know why they're so popular among those who understand their benefits and quality, but I have read some bitching about their lack of customer support so I'll jump on that bandwagon and bitch about them too and swear to buy from anyone except Savvy.

Is that about right?

Guys, what else would you expect someone to do with this information? Great product but your fucked if they screw up the order. That’s a risk I’m not willing to take. That isn’t an irrational conclusion.

I'm planning on, at the very least, the Savvy T-case shifter. I'll make darn sure I buy it from a reputable 3rd party seller that has verifiable stock - or buy the Novak clone if I have to. At least Novak includes instructions!

I would happily take some crap customer service right now. I can't get that far. It seems almost everything for the TJ is backordered. I've been trying to order a steering box skid since spring. Hopefully they aren't phazing out their products like some other companies have.

Reactions: reddvltj
I'm planning on, at the very least, the Savvy T-case shifter. I'll make darn sure I buy it from a reputable 3rd party seller that has verifiable stock - or buy the Novak clone if I have to. At least Novak includes instructions!
Novak's not a clone. Novak was first, Blaine tried to get them to fix a couple design issues right after it came out but they weren't interested. Savvy's is the improved version.