Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

I have no idea of the business plan, however it is common for the old owner/business to conduct business as usual to sell off the items they have already ordered and items they have in stock. Don’t get me wrong here. I hope nothing but good things for the products from Savvy.
I think customers are owed some direction on what to expect moving forward from the change of ownership.

I have no idea of the business plan, however it is common for the old owner/business to conduct business as usual to sell off the items they have already ordered and items they have in stock. Don’t get me wrong here. I hope nothing but good things for the products from Savvy.
I think customers are owed some direction on what to expect moving forward from the change of ownership.

We aren’t shareholders and aren't on the board so don’t expect them to feel obligated to tell us anything.

I’d imagine that TJ purchases could only help show sales revenue to help with their projections and future inventory decisions. For now, it seems that making purchases will give us some idea of the future based on how Savvy responds to the orders placed (do they keep your money until they fulfill their obligation or do they refund you).

Reactions: RINC

They said they have plans, at present they have a store front and are fulfilling orders.

I’m not sure why they “owe” anyone anything. They communicated that there is a plan, and you’ve got some negative hard on to bash them.

If you don’t want their products, don’t order them. So odd.

The guy is retiring, staying on the board, and has people buying him out to take it forward.

They are fulfilling their commitments.

Reactions: g.hayduke

Having suffered through two mergers, they can say whatever they want to the customer about the future plans and it means nothing. The new ownership will do whatever they want to do regardless of any promises and assurances made.

Having suffered through two mergers, they can say whatever they want to the customer about the future plans and it means nothing. The new ownership will do whatever they want to do regardless of any promises and assurances made.

I hope they continue the TJ items and don’t reinvent the wheel at the expense of quality.

There is room for business improvements.

Reactions: RINC
lmao the way it's going this thread is gonna end up in the political section

1675982782492.gif

I just want well designed parts that were created by a well respected member of this forum and the wheeling community. I really don't care if that part says savvy, savvyz or hello kittyz off roadz.

That is the question. Will they be the same parts that were once well designed?

All I want is for Savvy to exist so I have enough time to save up and get:
  • Savvy mid-arm kit
  • savvy under armor system
  • savvy LJ sliders
  • savvy corner armor
  • savvy LED taillights
  • savvy steering
  • savvy gas tank skid
  • savvy body lift
  • Savvy front and rear bumpers.

Is it really that much to ask? 😅:ROFLMAO:

All I want is for Savvy to exist so I have enough time to save up and get: