Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

J

Just. Curious, is this a sarcasm post? I’ve never done one, and I read a bunch, and all of the sudden I’m seeing weld this, cut that, not sure how everyone did this the past how ever many years and didn’t have to do this?
Nevermind.

J

Just. Curious, is this a sarcasm post? I’ve never done one, and I read a bunch, and all of the sudden I’m seeing weld this, cut that, not sure how everyone did this the past how ever many years and didn’t have to do this?

Don't cut the frame brackets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Longwhitejeep
  • USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Brush up on which IPA Milton likes……

If it has to be an IPA there's only one choice.

rly-furious-ipa-18-05-25_issue-27_reviews-076_6x10.jpg

Would it make sense to order a back-ordered part from Savvy right now?

I'd like to get the Savvy body lift and steering box skid, just not sure if it's worth it as they're showing as "Available on backorder", but not "out of stock"?

I wasn’t, but just clarifying, ha.

I’m cool being the

I'd like to get the Savvy body lift and steering box skid, just not sure if it's worth it as they're showing as "Available on backorder", but not "out of stock"?

Yes, I ordered multiple things from them saying that in the past 30 days.

There is NO information that they are doing anything other than moving ahead.

Personally, I see some people who have complained about Savvy for years, and they’re giddy and strangely acting like this is negative.

They have people putting $ into the business.

Yes, I ordered multiple things from them saying that in the past 30 days.

There is NO information that they are doing anything other than moving ahead.

Personally, I see some people who have complained about Savvy for years, and they’re giddy and strangely acting like this is negative.

They have people putting $ into the business.

Okk, thanks for that. I just wasn't sure whether the news of them being sold would affect back-ordered items. Guess I'll order it, worst case scenario I just get a refund.

I'd like to get the Savvy steering box skid, just not sure if it's worth it as they're showing as "Available on backorder", but not "out of stock"?

I purchased the steering box skid about a month ago and a couple weeks later I had a reply saying they were not were "not making steering box skids at this time"

Ordered the UAM Tummy Tuck when its status changed from 'out of stock' to 'back order'. Got the UAM in a couple of weeks. Notice it's still on 'back order' status now. Apparently 'back order' is code for almost ready to ship as soon as a few missing parts come in that are expected very soon.

Received steering skid and gas tank skid within a couple weeks. Ordered the TC skid and should have it tomorrow. Not to bad.
20230209_135423.jpg