Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

Control arms came in today! 9 days after ordering, not bad at all.

I was surprised that I had to pay tax even though I'm in Oregon. First time I've run into this. I asked just to be sure and the reason for this is "California sucks!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Newsome needs all the money he can get!

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
Control arms came in today! 9 days after ordering, not bad at all.

I was surprised that I had to pay tax even though I'm in Oregon. First time I've run into this. I asked just to be sure and the reason for this is "California sucks!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Isn’t GR in California? I’ve ordered two things the last month and paid no tax. I’m in WA.

Reactions: PNW_LJ
That's silly, just raise prices with the increased cost. They've raised the price on many of the items already (skids being the big ones I noticed).

1683729444368.png

1683729545191.png

I thought I had read (misread) a reply of yours at one point saying that steel in this application was OK.

Edit: might have been talking about the removeable steps.

I would buy a Savvy slider with a steel backer.

It would still be a better slider than any of the competition…

Reactions: The4bangertj
@ChatGPT , has Savvy Off-road been sold?
I'm sorry but as an AI language model, I do not have any information about the current ownership status of Savvy off-road as it requires up-to-date information. However, I can recommend searching for latest news and updates regarding Savvy off-road from reliable sources or forums related to the topic.

I'm sorry but as an AI language model, I do not have any information about the current ownership status of Savvy off-road as it requires up-to-date information. However, I can recommend searching for latest news and updates regarding Savvy off-road from reliable sources or forums related to the topic.

@ChatGPT Is WTF a reliable source or forum related to this topic?

1000 posts about Savvy being sold? We get it already. :cautious:
p.s. If you think AI is intelligent, ask it about Biden and see who's actually programming it. Time for me to move to Canada. NO illegals want to live there. Too cold.🥶

Last edited:
  • USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition