Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

I'm more interested in the possible changes we've heard about, like RK making their arms and/or joints and other impacts to their supply chain which could actually improve things.

This thread did help me contact Gerald about my box of hardware and got it shipped out fairly fast.

Thanks ya'll!

So what kind of lead time should I expect for a set of Savvy control arms? And do we have any idea if they be available for the foreseeable future?

Reactions: srimes
I ordered a kit on March 21. The currie parts showed up really quickly. I emailed him yesterday and asked for an eta on the rest so I can schedule my teardown. He responded in 2 minutes and said the arms should ship this week. He also said I should have received the joints but I don't have a tracking number for anything else. Slightly concerned but we'll see.

Reactions: PNW_LJ and RINC
FWIW, @kiwi ordered his roughly 2 months ago? And got it within a week. I got mine within a week as well.

Cool. Did it show any progress on the website or did they just show up? I ordered mine last sunday and it just shows "processing."

I took the advice in this thread and reached out in email to gman@ asking if there is an estimated availability date for GTS. Within 30 min, I had a reply back with an expected availability of next month due to a new fab shop for them. 👍

Control arms came in today! 9 days after ordering, not bad at all.

I was surprised that I had to pay tax even though I'm in Oregon. First time I've run into this. I asked just to be sure and the reason for this is "California sucks!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2C7EF4F1-CF13-482C-9CDE-028654E1197D.png