Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

Dunno, but thank goodness he feels a whole lot better and decided to let the world know via social media.

View attachment 487198

Is it something that can be easily described or expressed as a screenshot? I'm not in FB or IG right now and it won't let me see stories without logging in.

Saavy's Instagram page has posts...but a very low volume of posts for a company trying to build a social media presence. They've also failed to answer a single question in any of the comments posted...or simply turned off commenting.

Most of their posts are of newer models but they reposted an influencer running a Saavy LJ long arm kit and sliders.

Nothing conclusive to see on Instagram other than yet another company either willfully or ignorantly failing to leverage social media.

IMG_20240101_180958.jpg

-Mac

Reactions: Irun and PNW_LJ
Saavy's Instagram page has posts...but a very low volume of posts for a company trying to build a social media presence. They've also failed to answer a single question in any of the comments posted...or simply turned off commenting.

Most of their posts are of newer models but they reposted an influencer running a Saavy LJ long arm kit and sliders.

Nothing conclusive to see on Instagram other than yet another company either willfully or ignorantly failing to leverage social media.

View attachment 487272

-Mac

I wanted to respond to that one but it goes to Tetonfamilyadventures instead.

Reactions: RINC