Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

Relationship Love GIF by WE tv

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting
Placed an order with savvy for an “in-stock” steel replacement slider. I thought, perfect as there are three sliders available on their website. Received an email stating that no sliders were on hand at this time and got a partial refund. Well the website now shows two pieces are available… lol
I also ordered another item that showed “available on back order” and it already shipped.
Still waiting on an earlier savvy order too, hoping it will randomly show up.

IMG_6298.jpeg

Placed an order with savvy for an “in-stock” steel replacement slider. I thought, perfect as there are three sliders available on their website. Received an email stating that no sliders were on hand at this time and got a partial refund. Well the website now shows two pieces are available… lol
I also ordered another item that showed “available on back order” and it already shipped.
Still waiting on an earlier savvy order too, hoping it will randomly show up.

View attachment 482387
What was the part that was back ordered ?

Ok people, at least a couple of you, enough is enough. Blaine's decal game played at my expense has gone on long enough. Too long, it should have never happened and it crossed the line.

And I never intended to release the below information and insight into why Blaine started this game but one or two members above have made it impossible not to now.

For the record, Gerald Lee at Savvy never sent me the decals I requested last year, nor did Gerald request anyone else to send me any decals. I confirmed that in a conversation with Gerald a few days ago.

Only Blaine knows my new Florida address, only he could have caused the decals to have been sent to me. Gerald doesn't even know my new Florida address. Gerald confirmed that Blaine did not ask him to send decals to me, he was clueless about the whole thing when I asked him if he knew anything about it.

Who Blaine contacted to have Savvy decals sent to me in two shipments is irrelevant, he just made it happen. Again, no one else here knows my new Florida address neither have I ever given it to anyone at Savvy. ONLY Blaine could have done that since only he knows my new address... except of course those I recently sent decals to.

Why? Blaine turned Savvy decals into an anger-inspired game against me because he is EXTREMELY pissed at me after seeing a FB post I made to Gerald Lee with 100% humorous intent a few weeks ago. It had no hidden double-meaning, really. I even included a link to Blaine in that post so he'd see the post. Certainly I would not have included a link to Blaine in that post if I intended it to be taken any way but positively. It was actually meant to show I was still supportive of Blaine since the post had a reference in it to a company that royally screwed Blaine years ago by stealing a design of his. In fact I had been overtly very supportive of Blaine for close to 20 years now.

Blaine went absolutely berserk over my FB post and replied to it with a quick "Fuck you Jerry." That was repeated many times as I tried to calm him down in a subsequent message to him, trying to explain that I was only intending it to be humorous to Gerald and still 100% supportive of Blaine as I had been for so many years. Until recently that is.

Blaine has been trolling me here ever since that post and then started his decal game. Even including requests to members to contact me for decals in his Signature so it'd be easily seen by all members. I told him I meant nothing offensive by the post, it was solely meant to show my continued support of him, but he never accepted my explanation. His anger and bad temper is well known by many, this latest angry game by him was his way of getting back at me after misunderstanding my post that was only meant to be humorous and supportive of Blaine.

It's one thing for me to informally ask Gerald for some decals to send out to members here after seeing a desire for one, and quite another to have received two boxes with nearly 400 decals and constant public posts from mrblaine exhorting people to contact me to ask me to send them decals. No Blaine did not ask Gerald to send them to me, he obviously did however ask someone else.

I'm mostly known here for trying to help people and I enjoyed sending the decals out and never asked to be reimbursed for the postage. I was curious how I received the first box of decals after Gerald said he didn't send them but I never suspected anything. Then when Blaine announced he knew that a second box was being sent to me, after doing that for the first box, and even updating his signature with the new shipment information, it all clicked. I finally realized then it had all been another game Blaine came up with. And I was just told in a message I'm not the first victim of his games here.

Everyone here I sent decals to up through today knew I was doing it because of my nature, that I enjoyed being helpful and didn't mind sending them out and even covering the postage. I refused all offers of cash, donations, PayPal, etc. because it would have changed the nature of what I was doing. The small amount of $$$ I spent on the postage was insignificant, I just liked doing it.

Until I realized it had all been a game by Blaine. I don't regret having sent any of the decals out, I enjoyed being supportive. But it changed when I realized it had all been orchestrated by Blaine.

People, I can only be screwed with so much before crosses the line. At that point it's over. I'll just guarantee I said nothing in that FB post to Gerald that was meant to incense Blaine, it was 100% intended as supportive and actually meant a little humorous. His game crossed the line.

If the above information and explanation from my point of view causes me to leave or be forced to leave WTF sobeit. I simply want everyone to know the truth of what happened before/in case that happens. And my stopping the game now is in no way reneging on anything as Blaine viciously claimed since I never asked to be a part of the game Blaine turned it into.

I even blocked Blaine twice to stop this nonsense but Blaine called to have my blocks removed.

It and he crossed the line. Which is why I sent the second box of decals to him. Doing that was simply a message. No doubt he'll throw them out, he's definitely not the type to send them out as people ask for them as I did.

Social Media and Online Defamation

(be careful out there)

• Haha
Reactions: jjvw and Ocho
Update: Talked with Savvy on Monday. They had been waiting for the transmission mount bushings. All parts arrived to me yesterday.

Washed the steel parts in the solvent tank at work, and our paint guy primed them this morning. Paint this afternoon, and taking everything home tomorrow for install next week!

Hopefully you welded the trans mount adapter along both sides before paint.

Reactions: rasband