Arizona Sedona, Sept 26, 27, 30, Oct.1st.

Plumber1

Tito's, Tacos and Trails
Supporting Member
I will be in Sedona AZ this coming Sept 26, 27, 30, Oct.1st. the 28th and 29th I will be taking a side trip to the Grand Canyon and would love to hook up with a few local jeepers and looking to do some local trails

I will keep this post at the top with a list of those who have said they would be interested in getting together, if I missed you or you would like to be added please reply to this post.

@Plumber1
@DaveC
@Boinked
@Cousineddy
@RINC
@ac_
@kmas0n

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n@Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416@R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67

Any of you guys up for a run during that time

Last edited:
I will be in Sedona AZ this coming Sept 26, 27, 30, Oct.1st. the 28th and 29th I will be taking a side trip to the Grand Canyon and would love to hook up with a few local jeepers and looking to do some local trails

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n@Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416@R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67

Count me in for at least one day of fun on the 26th!

Reactions: Plumber1

I wish I could join you but I'm moving back to Kansas City this summer.

I wish I could join you but I'm moving back to Kansas City this summer.
200.gif

I would like a second chance at that rock I headbutted.

im a possible...... im going to deploy again in October. they have not given me a general date yet. but if im home ill go.

Reactions: Plumber1
Saving for a house, so unless something falls into my lap it’s probably not happening soon. Just as I have enough for a down payment prices start to jump again. Between that and the bidding wars between the millionaire California tycoons I can’t compete in the current market.

• Sad
Reactions: Plumber1 and RINC
I don’t know why but never saw that I was tagged in this. I’d be up for a run. If you want to come down to the valley I can take you on some fun tougher trails too

Well this trip may change, just got an email from the resort we are booked in :unsure:

Nearby construction or remodeling may disturb guests from June 28, 2021 to December 31, 2021. Neighboring community has begun construction of new buildings. Construction begins at 5am daily.

Now I know it gets hot in AZ but Sedona and starting at 5:00am :mad: I am trying to get more info and will keep you posted