SEM paint colors for 2000 Sahara interior

crazyone77

I’ve found the SEM med camel color #5020 for the dash, FYI the SEM camel color looks horrible, I tried it, now I’m trying to find the dark grey color. Anyone got any pics of theirs? I tried landau black, no where close to a match. Is the dark grey Agate? I have seen posts saying the graphite from SEM is close, but have seen no pics.
Thanks in advance.

Brandon

20201001_184445.jpg

20201001_193031.jpg
20201002_111922.jpg

There is a whole thread devoted to SEM colors for different year Saharas. I'm sure you'll find it if you search. Best of luck!

There is a whole thread devoted to SEM colors for different year Saharas. I'm sure you'll find it if you search. Best of luck!
I'll try again, the one I did find previously mentioned agate. But no one posted any pics of how close it was. Also found other threads saying that Landujdhdh black was the match. The Agate looked pretty light.

Spent my share of moola on SEM paints. I'll certainly put a complete before and after with pics, and brand/ color used when I am done.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
Hi.
I’ve found the SEM med camel color #5020 for the dash, FYI the SEM camel color looks horrible, I tried it, now I’m trying to find the dark grey color. Anyone got any pics of theirs? I tried landau black, no where close to a match. Is the dark grey Agate? I have seen posts saying the graphite from SEM is close, but have seen no pics.
Thanks in advance.

Brandon
I think what you are looking for is the DV code?? If so, the colorbond 160 is the match. I just redid mine, but it was DV to start. Came out perfect.
Here is a pic or 2:

Hi.

I think what you are looking for is the DV code?? If so, the colorbond 160 is the match. I just redid mine, but it was DV to start. Came out perfect.
Here is a pic or 2:
Your pics didn’t show up!

Sem 5020 vs old. The one on the right is the 5020. 20 years ago it might have matched, things tend to change with UV.
View attachment 194998
I don't know man. I did the same thing (SEM 5020) on my door panels and the color is way off like yours.
IMG_0506.jpg

The back of the door panel shouldn't be faded at all. The color contrast is huge.
IMG_0507.jpg

Your pics didn’t show up!
Rats. I am a rookie at this stuff. Let me try again.
Are you looking for “Dark Slate Gray”? That is the other stock color and it is coded and I think may be what you are referring to. Did a ton of looking around and the 160 matches.

F02AD29D-3596-4C66-AD7E-3512B5BC5BCB.jpeg

6B0D9400-AF9A-4054-B0BE-BB497C0F9DF2.jpeg

Rats. I am a rookie at this stuff. Let me try again.
Are you looking for “Dark Slate Gray”? That is the other stock color and it is coded and I think may be what you are referring to. Did a ton of looking around and the 160 matches.

View attachment 195548

View attachment 195549
Oh yeah I used some of that stuff on my door handles. I think it’s 163? I’m gonna use it on both my gauge and radio bezels.

Your dash looks really really good!
CEE6AB9F-DD91-42DB-A786-E30E57A93A4C.jpeg

*edit* I just looked up your color. I used Chrysler Agate and you used Chrysler Dark Slate. I’d be curious to see how the dark slate compares to the agate once I get the trim prices painted.

Last edited: