Show me your beadlock wheels

Had those on my F350. 😂

They were on close out for $110 a wheel.

But I didn’t use them like they claim.

Yea I need to update the thread. I believe the forged aluminum wheels from Method and Raceline are made in the USA.

I think Method has the lightest forged beadlock wheel on the market. Their forged 201 and 202 weigh in at a jaw dropping 27-28lbs and cost $1k+ a wheel.
Did you check any of the Weld Racing stuff?

Did you check any of the Weld Racing stuff?
I have some Weld beadlock wheels for a car but their offroad stuff leaves a lot to be desired IMO. It seems to be catered towards the bro dozer crowd.
6EDC059A-EE0D-4AC2-B712-7F279BF241C4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Wildman
I decided to go with the Hutchinson Rock Monsters in 15" in Argent, should be here a week or so found a nice deal and I wanted to stay with the 15"

Thanks everyone for sharing your pic's

View attachment 236807

Awesome. Look forward to hearing how you like them. I have a thing for dual beadlock rims.

Reactions: Efrain'sTj
Theyll come with o-rings that go in between the two pieces. I learned the hard way that these o-rings are one time use. Puncture a tire, break it down to patch it, put it back together and on the jeep, next morning tire was flat. O-rings are $23-ish each, and can be hard to get certain times of the year.

My solution, I found a place locally that makes gaskets/o-rings. I took one of the rims and one of the o-rings to them and left them for about a week. When I returned they had made an o-ring out of the same material that was barely larger, fit the groove better, cheaper than the original o-rings and readily available within about a weeks time. I've also been able to separate the rim and put it back together without changing the o-ring.

Something to consider.

I have some Weld beadlock wheels for a car but their offroad stuff leaves a lot to be desired IMO. It seems to be catered towards the bro dozer crowd. View attachment 236942
For some reason those wheels kind of remind my of something else, I just can't quite figure out what it is though

68333d6687806ce0af8060248328eb77.jpg

6EDC059A-EE0D-4AC2-B712-7F279BF241C4.jpeg

Sure makes you feel that way when you get the bill for a wheel that cost over $1k each.
If I could afford them, I'd run a set of the Weld Rekon wheels in a heartbeat. The pics online do them absolutely no justice. Had I not seen a set in person, I would think they are like most of the crap out there.

Reactions: J R
If I could afford them, I'd run a set of the Weld Rekon wheels in a heartbeat. The pics online do them absolutely no justice. Had I not seen a set in person, I would think they are like most of the crap out there.
Sounds nice, I’d like to see a pair on a nicely built Wrangler, I’ll keep my eyes peeled.