Show me your beadlock wheels

I'm too cheap to buy bead locks only to rock rash them. I'm just looking for a reasonably cheap rim that I don't feel bad destroying in the rocks.
I was too until I found a black friday special in 2020. $205 each , shipped for my procomps.

I'm sure this is a question for it's own thread, but are you guys with bead locks balancing with beads, conventional weights or both?

I’ve been scouring your profile trying to find out but what are you build specs, including lift size. Im considering 17s and 315 on mine with beadlocks.
I run 17" Walker Evans beadlock wheels with a 35x12.50R17 MTZ P3 tires. You'll need a 4" spring lift and a 1 to 1.25" BL. When looking at 17" tires, do your best to get a "C" rated tire as your first choice, "D" rated as a second choice, and "E" rated tire as a last choice.

dj2fjid-jpg.jpg

mkdyxfx-jpg.jpg

evvw2ic-jpg.jpg

Reactions: Irun
Nice choice with the rock monsters!

Sticking with the theme of the thread, chalk up another tally for Racelines (the other monster). My criteria were alloy and.... that's about it. As long as there weren't patterns of scathing reviews, I considered them (These were ordered before I saw the issues here of nutsert alignment. Thankfully, mine were seated square and straight). With sale price, these were close to good steel wheel price, so I jumped on them. Have been happy with them so far, but only have a couple hundred miles w/ a couple dozen trail miles on them. Definitely have others I like the looks of better, though, but I'm happy with how she looks.

View attachment 240490
I like these best,are they 15s?

Boy, I am all over the place deciding on which beadlocks to buy. Would love the Walker Evans but can only see Morris 4x4 as a place to buy them. I am drawn to the Trail Ready for the shiny chrome.

I may go with the Raceline Monsters as the shop that did my re-gear are a Raceline dealer. I am leaning towards a 17" rim for longer term tyre choices and the 17" big brake kit.

Boy, I am all over the place deciding on which beadlocks to buy. Would love the Walker Evans but can only see Morris 4x4 as a place to buy them. I am drawn to the Trail Ready for the shiny chrome.

I may go with the Raceline Monsters as the shop that did my re-gear are a Raceline dealer. I am leaning towards a 17" rim for longer term tyre choices and the 17" big brake kit.
Absolutely if you ever plan on going larger than a 35” tire a 17” rim is a must these days. I’m going to need to go back down to 35” tires or buy a new set of beadlocks in 17”. Not happy with my decision buying them in 15” when I did I wasn’t thinking I guess.