Show me your beadlock wheels

Boy, I am all over the place deciding on which beadlocks to buy. Would love the Walker Evans but can only see Morris 4x4 as a place to buy them. I am drawn to the Trail Ready for the shiny chrome.

I may go with the Raceline Monsters as the shop that did my re-gear are a Raceline dealer. I am leaning towards a 17" rim for longer term tyre choices and the 17" big brake kit.
Maybe like these and matching grill:ROFLMAO:

chrome wheels.jpg

chrome grill.jpg

15” Raceline Monsters. They’re discontinued from Raceline, but you can still order them if that’s the size you’re looking for. I called last week about ordering a spare rim and they have about 80 blanks left.

9836E9E3-5897-43D7-B95E-35D07EE2D536.jpeg

I recently got these Hutchinson Rock Monsters from marketplace. I would have preferred 17"s but I can live with the 15"s for the price. I don't know I guess that there are pros and cons to both sizes. They came with a half decent set of 35" K02s. Now I just need to pick up a set of black lug nuts.

20220117_160835.jpg

Boy, I am all over the place deciding on which beadlocks to buy. Would love the Walker Evans but can only see Morris 4x4 as a place to buy them. I am drawn to the Trail Ready for the shiny chrome.

I may go with the Raceline Monsters as the shop that did my re-gear are a Raceline dealer. I am leaning towards a 17" rim for longer term tyre choices and the 17" big brake kit.

I would pass on the WE, those weigh a ton. More for racing.

I ended up getting the Raceline because they were much less expensive than the TR. TR are nice though. Can't go wrong with either one.

Reactions: RINC
If you can wait till October I know that’s a long way away though. I know Spyderlock wheels has done a buy four get one free on wheels for at least the last five or six years or more.

I got my Raceline last year (12/2020) for Christmas. Not sure if they're back logged now, but mine shipped the next day.

I was thinking about changing the color. Oops, shipped already, too late lol.
I was told they were in final machining a week ago but I've seen nothing on shipping nor have they shown up.

But I ordered the tires in May and I'm being told they will deliver in March now so it's not like I really need the wheels.

Reactions: suicideking
I really love the look of Walker Evans but damn they’re almost twice as heavy as my racelines.

I recently got these Hutchinson Rock Monsters from marketplace. I would have preferred 17"s but I can live with the 15"s for the price. I don't know I guess that there are pros and cons to both sizes. They came with a half decent set of 35" K02s. Now I just need to pick up a set of black lug nuts.

View attachment 306357
Now that looks familiar ;)

IMG_8272 (1).jpg

20220117_160835.jpg

This has always been one of my favorite beadlock wheels.

spider 1.jpg

spider 2.jpg

And then these are a good lookin rim too.

20210916_150417.jpg

20210916_153815.jpg

Those first 4 pictures were of dual beadlock rims. They might not be for everyone but they are great rims and having dual beadlocks allows you to run your air pressure down into sub 5 PSI.

This is 2 PSI
IMGP1917.jpg

IMGP1916.jpg

Spyder Loc's are KEWL as heck too..

20211211_150047.jpg

20211212_175842.jpg

Back to DOT, this is a DOT approved drag radial.

Screenshot_2022-02-02-13-48-18.png

If the government reviewed approved tires this would not pass. I have been caught in the rain on slicks and far less aggressive drag radials and both pretty much are like driving on black ice.

Every tool has a purpose, and if used outside of that purpose, may not provide the desired result