Show me your beadlock wheels

Forged Methods. Got them for a good deal. They are super light and from what I have heard, built to take a beating.

IMG_4741.jpg

Forged Methods. Got them for a good deal. They are super light and from what I have heard, built to take a beating.

View attachment 238714
You must feel out of place in SF parking next to all of those Prius :ROFLMAO:

Oh by the way nice Rubi
Kind of....there are plenty of Overland trucks rolling around town so its not so bad. And besides, get with the times.......Tesla is the new Prius ;) .
Thank god, at least the Tesla drivers get moving. When I get behind a Tesla on the freeway it's like ok no big deal lets get moving. Now when I get behind a Prius it more like fuck

Reactions: Alex01 and rasband
I decided to go with the Hutchinson Rock Monsters in 15" in Argent, should be here a week or so found a nice deal and I wanted to stay with the 15"

Thanks everyone for sharing your pic's

View attachment 236807
Well I got one out of five. I know others have had issues with 4WP but in the past I have had a couple of there counter guys that I became friends with so they always took care of me. Now the Oakland CA store is so screwed up I think I will look for another source. I know there are tons of other off road stores and I have also had good luck with Northridge 4x4

But since these wheels are hard to find and 4WP said they had them in stock and I found a 10% discount I ordered from them. It has been two weeks and I have one wheel that arrived yesterday. Now in there defense when I place the order they said they would be shipping from different East Coast locations and would take about 10 days.

This is what I am pissed about not the 10 days waiting.

When I placed the order the counter giuy could not get the 10% discount to work even when I showed him is there own website showing it. He took my payment and said he would have he Mgr. make the corrections later that day an email me a new copy. Two days later I went back to the store to get a copy of my paid in full receipt. I asked him about shipping and tracking numbers. He said that corp. has not listed that info yet. So on the 5th day I called corp and they said that I would need to contact the store to get those details, so I called the store again they had no shipping info. So on Tuesday the 8th day I called corp and they did give me the tracking number for the one wheel and said the 4 others were in Compton CA waiting to be shipped. On the 9th day I called the store and spoke with the Mgr. and he said he was not use if the wheels were in Compton or in PA. WTF 🤬 And he said he would email me with an update. Well that was 4 day ago and no email. But hey one out of five is good isn't it :ROFLMAO:

tempImage7UyHuU.png

Last edited:
Nice choice with the rock monsters!

Sticking with the theme of the thread, chalk up another tally for Racelines (the other monster). My criteria were alloy and.... that's about it. As long as there weren't patterns of scathing reviews, I considered them (These were ordered before I saw the issues here of nutsert alignment. Thankfully, mine were seated square and straight). With sale price, these were close to good steel wheel price, so I jumped on them. Have been happy with them so far, but only have a couple hundred miles w/ a couple dozen trail miles on them. Definitely have others I like the looks of better, though, but I'm happy with how she looks.

1617491644373.png

Reactions: JMT and Plumber1
Looking forward to seeing them put to use in May. Maybe we can add some nice rock rash 🤣

Are you having them balanced locally or up in the mountains?
I am having them mounted and balanced by a shop near my office in Castro Valley. My new KM3's are there waiting at the shop for there new home

Reactions: Alex01
I have heard from lots that the Rock Monsters as so heavy. The Pro Comp wheels I am removing are 25.6 lbs. the new Rock Monsters are 35.5 including the beadlock nuts, so I am ok with 10 lb increase. After all I dropped my Rock Hard 4x4 HEAVY rear bumper. They arrived packaged nicely. So hope full I get mounted Wed or Thurs.

IMG_8187.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8189.jpg