Show Us Your Camp Photos

Last weekend, in and around Luther, MI

1598900801418.png

Drummond Island, couple years ago...

1598900915052.png

We spent last week at Six Mile Lake in Ontario. It's the closest to home that we've ever camped; only an hour and a half away. The site was 80% rock and on a slope which made it interesting. The back side was a cliff with a 30' drop so I had to be careful when I left the trailer at night to water the plants. I've been using my XJ this summer while I've been working on my LJ. It's been great!

20-08-13 3.JPG

I know that feeling rasband,
at 6’4” I really appreciate the LJ’s xtra length for creature comfort
lol
I can almost sleep sideways in mine but I am a foot shorter than you haha....there are 'some' advantages of being a Hobbit :p(y)

Never ever underestimate a stock jeep. We got 14 inches of snow last night. =20.With a good set of snow tires we drifted for a few hours just for fun. Keep the revs up and the gears lower. Passed a stuck school bus and many subraoos and Nissan 4x4s which were awaiting extraction. Best fun I've had since the bears ate my younger brother.

Never heard of that park. Looks nice.

The campsites are great and the park is really beautiful, but (as I discovered last night) the proximity to the busiest road in town keeps it from being really quiet. I'd go back again, but I'm on the hunt for a really peaceful campground.

The campsites are great and the park is really beautiful, but (as I discovered last night) the proximity to the busiest road in town keeps it from being really quiet. I'd go back again, but I'm on the hunt for a really peaceful campground.
It must be the overgrowth that makes it seem peaceful, I was going to ask if you were camped near Gilligan and the Skipper's hut.